Java Developer | Citi Bank | Pune | Job Opportunity | Latest Jobs 2022
Citi’s objective is to be a trusted partner to our clients by delivering financial services that enable growth and economic advancement in a responsible manner. Our main responsibilities are to protect our clients’ assets, lend money, make payments, and access capital markets on their behalf. We have more than 200 years of experience assisting our clients in overcoming the world’s most difficult issues and seizing its most exciting prospects. We’re Citi, the worldwide bank, a company that connects millions of individuals in hundreds of nations and places.
Java Developer Job Description
The Applications Development Programmer Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for working with the Technology team to establish and implement new or revised application systems and programmes. This role’s overall goal is to contribute to application system analysis and programming activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements
- Identify and analyze issues, make recommendations, and implement solutions
- Utilize knowledge of business processes, system processes, and industry standards to solve complex issues
- Analyze information and make evaluative judgements to recommend solutions and improvements
- Conduct testing and debugging, utilize script tools, and write basic code for design specifications
- Assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures
- Develop working knowledge of Citi’s information systems, procedures, standards, client server application development, network operations, database administration, systems administration, data center operations, and PC-based applications
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in programming/debugging used in business applications
- Working knowledge of industry practice and standards
- Comprehensive knowledge of specific business area for application development
- Working knowledge of program languages
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte