Java Backend Developer | Siemens Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job Update 2022
We are a technology firm specialising in industry, infrastructure, transportation, and healthcare. We create technology with a purpose, creating actual value for clients, from more resource-efficient industries, robust supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids to cleaner and more comfortable transportation and enhanced healthcare. By fusing the real and digital worlds, we enable our customers to alter their businesses and markets, so transforming the everyday lives of billions of people.
Java Backend Developer Job Description
We spend up to 90% of our lives in buildings, and we feel that everything people do in life ought to be done flawlessly. Buildings should provide a secure refuge in a society when our fundamental health, safety, and well-being expectations have been profoundly impacted by the fear of a new virus. A fantastic learning environment. A perfect environment for development. A great location to grow.
While it is true that today’s buildings should be efficient, dependable, and safe, these qualities alone do not enable businesses and empower people in the way that a genuine smart building can.
How do you design the Smart Buildings of the Future? We’re seeking for tomorrow’s makers, people who are eager to help Siemens alter entire industries, communities, and even countries. Learn about us from the inside out and enhance your abilities on the job. Join our Pune team and help us make a difference!
- You should have good Hands-on with Java, Spring Boot, Restful API.
- You should have Strong knowledge of Design Patterns and Oops concept.
- You Should have Hands-on with Any Testing Framework either Junit/Mockito.
- You need to strong solid understanding of GIT Version Control or Gradle.
- You should have working Exposure of Postgre SQL
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc or any Equivalent Degree.
- 3 – 6 Years of Relevant experience in Java Development.
- We will prefer candidates with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Formation.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte