Internship | Software Developer Content Program | Pearson Careers | Durham | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2021
With over 22,500 people in 70 countries, we are the world’s largest learning organisation. Learners, educational institutions, employers, governments, and other partners across the world use our content, assessment, and digital services. We are dedicated to assisting learners in gaining the skills they need to improve their employability and thrive in today’s changing workplace. We think that when learning thrives, people thrive as well.
Working together with the Content Program’s development teams, you will gain knowledge in software engineering methods as a Software Developer. You’ll be assisting Pearson in the development and maintenance of software systems that enable the creation of digital learning material via the use of modernised, team-oriented software development tools and processes.
What does the Internship Program Offer ?
- Successful applicants will work with our technical teams for ten weeks.
- You will be compensated for the time you spend interning. The internship will begin on June 6th and finish on August 12th, 2022.
- Pearson is an E-Verify member and an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants are urged to apply, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and those with impairments.
What does the 10 weeks involve?
Interns in the Content Program at Pearson will get a wide understanding of the Software Development Process by working with teams creating, configuring, and testing systems and tools using a range of technologies.
- We look for Students pursuing a STEM degree (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) with software development or relevant work experience. We also look for Students pursuing a degree in computer science, cyber security, software engineering, information security, engineering or technology.
- Students should also have a basic understanding of Cloud platforms, in particular AWS, Azure and/or Google. Experience in coding with Python or similar would be useful.
- Students should be a ‘people person’, well-rounded and happy to take on new challenges.
- A desire to learn and accept new challenges is important.
- Graduation date between December 2022 and May 2024 and should be within driving distance of office location.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte