Technical Project Specialist | CISCO Careers | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2021
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) helps people connect in meaningful ways, whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creative. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are utilised to build Internet solutions that enable networks to function, allowing for simple access to information from anywhere, at any time.
Cisco was created in 1984 by a small group of Stanford University computer experts. Cisco engineers have been pioneers in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technology from the company’s founding. With over 71,000 employees worldwide, the company’s tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies like home networking, IP telephony, optical networking, security, storage area networking, and wireless technology.
Cisco offers a wide range of services in addition to its products, including technical assistance and advanced services. Cisco distributes its equipment and services to big organisations, commercial firms, service providers, and consumers through its own sales force as well as through channel partners.
- Manages and coordinates technical projects through each step of the technology life cycle (initiation, design, engineering development and implementation) measuring progress of deliverables / KPIs
- Assigns, coordinates, and monitors work of technical resources by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments, and ensuring that the right technical expertise is brought into the project at the right time.
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes, including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, documentation, and on-time delivery within budget.
- Projects often involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades
- Collaborates closely with Service Managers to prioritize project activities according to business objectives and IT service requirements.
- Conduct service adoption sessions with client teams.
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- The requirement is for 2022 passout only
- Proactive communicator willing and able to bring people of varying technical backgrounds together to foster a productive team dialogue through strong leadership
- Demonstrates initiative and a strong desire to see projects end-to-end
- Comfortable providing guidance to numerous team members on various work-streams at once
- Vendor management, general business knowledge (sales, finance, etc.)
- May require familiarity with Cloud platforms from IT or public cloud vendors (AWS, GCP, Azure). Familiar with CI/CD tooling
- High level understanding of technical design in order to communicate with clients.
- Ability to apply previously designed application capabilities developed for simple to moderately complex scenarios.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte