Internship for HR | Amazon | Beaumont | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2021
Amazon is directed by four standards: client fixation as against contender center, enthusiasm for creation, obligation to functional greatness, and end of the day thinking. We are driven by the energy of building advancements, designing items, and offering sorts of assistance that change lives. We embrace better approaches for getting things done, choose choices rapidly, and aren’t hesitant to return up short. we’ve the degree and skills of an enormous organization, and therefore the soul and heart of a touch one.
This is a ten-week internship (40 hours per week) during the summer of 2022.
Amazon is trying to find college students with high potential, who are able to own their impact in Amazon Human Resources as a person’s resources assistant intern. As a HR intern, you’ll find out how to market and maintain positive employee relations for the associates and managers within our fulfillment centers. If you’re excited to assist shape the expansion of the HR space, apply to hitch our Amazon Human Resources team as a HR intern! Amazon provides extensive training and development for interns to find out to become exceptional HR leaders.
Day within the life:
As an HR intern, you’ll have the chance to find out all areas of HR with some areas of focus including: benefits and compensation issues, leave of absences, performance management, wage and hour issues, also as assist with recruitment and retention activities. The HR intern will work closely with Sr. HRA’s at one among Amazon’s Fulfillment Centers.
What is fulfillment you ask? Fulfillment is how we ask completing or fulfilling a customer’s Amazon.com order and therefore the acts of picking, packing, shipping and delivering their order to satisfy or exceed their expectations! Our Operation’s workflow are often broken three major lanes: first mile – where the merchandise is housed and prepared for your order; second mile – where your order is hauled to your area; and walk – when the merchandise is delivered to your door. Please note that each one lanes have slight building variations, but one thing is constant, our vision and dedication to the customer.
Program Quick Facts & Locations:
· The position isn’t a company role and can be located during a fulfillment center, sort center, delivery station, or other warehouse environment
· Must be willing to relocate at time of hire (position location is most heavily weighted on business need but also will take under consideration personal location preference)
· Term: Ten weeks during summer of 2022
- Drive HR initiatives and continuous improvement through an intern project · Recruiting and selection: Manage on-site transfers, promotions, and hourly hiring from posting, selection, recruiting systems management, and onboarding
- Varied aspects of human resources including: Employee relations, HR data analytics, compensation and payroll, compliance, and performance management
Must be able to perform the following tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation:
· Stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
· Walk in/and around the warehouse with great frequency; many facilities are over a quarter mile in length
· Access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, and gangways safely and without limitation)
· Regularly bend, lift, stretch and reach both below the waist and above the head
· Lift and move items up to 49 pounds
· Willing and able to work any permanent shift that may include overnights, weekends, holidays and overtime
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree with a conferral date between December 2022 and August 2023
- Degree in HR, HR Management, Labor Relations, or a related field · Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues as an employee in Human Resources
- Experienced with Microsoft (Word, Excel, and Access)
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte