Interns | GCP/BigQuery Development | NatWest Group | Career | Internship | Alert | Latest WFH Internship 2022
We’re a company that recognises that when our customers and employees succeed, so do our communities and our economy. We’re looking at how we can generate change for our communities in enterprise, learning, and climate as part of our mission.
We prioritise enterprise as a force of change as one of the major backers of UK business. We’re concentrating on the people and groups who have traditionally faced the most significant barriers to entrance and figuring out how to overcome them.
In an ever-changing and increasingly digital world, learning is also critical to our company’s continuing success. Our workers thrive as a result of our dynamic and forward-thinking learning culture, and our clients benefit from the tools we provide to help them increase their financial aptitude and confidence.
Climate change is one of the most significant challenges humanity will face in the future. That’s why it’s at the very heart of our mission. We intend to finance and promote climate solutions, completely integrate climate into our culture and decision-making, and become climate positive by 2025.
We’re dedicated to leveraging our mission to break down barriers, inspire change, and ultimately make the workplace a better place to work.
- Working on different data engineering related projects
- Doing hands-on software development using Python or Java
- Designing, building, and maintaining data systems and processes using cloud-based platforms such as GCP, AWS, including working knowledge in Unix/Linux OS, shell scripting, and tools
- Designing and developing analytics solutions on cloud data warehouses such as Google BigQuery
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 24th Mar’22 and 28th Apr’22
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Аррly Link is given belоw Jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Follow us on Facebook