Intern | Morningstar Careers | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2022
In North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia, Morningstar, Inc. is a prominent supplier of independent investment research. Individual individuals, financial advisers, asset managers, retirement plan providers and sponsors, and institutional investors can all benefit from the Company’s debt and private capital market products and services.
Morningstar offers analysis and data on a variety of investment products, including managed investment products, publicly traded businesses, private capital markets, debt instruments, and real-time worldwide market data.
Morningstar’s investment advising businesses also provide investment management services, with roughly $215 billion in assets under advisement and management as of September 30, 2020. The company operates in 29 different countries.
Morningstar Indexes is looking for intelligent and creative individuals to join its Client Services and Implementation team. We are looking for candidates who are interested in working in Pre-Sales and Customer Service. The team’s primary function is to provide data, research, and analytics for more than 700 unique Morningstar indexes across asset classes to the Indexes internal/external clients and sales group (Equity, Fixed Income, Alternatives, Multi-Asset).
The secondary focus area would be to provide operational support and to lead selected non-technical projects to help the Morningstar business grow. The selected candidate will be required to work independently outside of Mumbai operational hours to provide continuous coverage to Morningstar Indexes global sales clients and operational efforts. This role exposes you to both back-end index operations and front-end index operations, either directly or through the sales organisation. This job will be located in Vashi, Navi Mumbai (India).
- Be a product expert on Morningstar Indexes to satisfactorily respond to client and sales related queries with quick turnaround time
- Enable sales team with presentations, marketing collaterals, data, research & analytics
- Coordinate with Product Management, Operations and prospective client to launch and operationalize Morningstar Indexes
- Oversee daily publishing and deliveries of end of day index values, portfolios and other files to internal and external clients and third parties in a timely manner
- Escalation of bottleneck issues to vendors and liaise with them
- Work with vendors and monitor daily index calculation and ensure seamless dissemination of daily files.
- Work with Robotic Process Automation team within Morningstar to automate manual tasks and further streamline the process
- Create self-help modules/templates on Morningstar Direct to equip sales team to quickly respond to general data related queries on their own
- Manage non-technical projects to support the growth of index business
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Management, Economics, etc. and a strong interest in Finance.
- Some progress towards CFA is preferable
- Comfortable with basics of MS Office, SQL (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and work as a team player
- Ability to collaborate with the global team and deliver quality outcomes under tight deadlines
- The candidate should exhibit a passion for innovation, and harbor a genuine belief in, and acceptance of mission to empower investors’ success
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte