Intern – Co-Dev Agile Coordinator | Ubisoft Careers | Internship Alert | Latest Internship Pune 2022
Ubisoft’s presence in India will be in its 13th year in 2021. Ubisoft Pune is one of India’s most innovative and expansive video game studios. Ubisoft Pune is growing in both numbers and expertise, with a workforce of over 1200 people. Over time, the studio grew to be the Ubisoft group’s second-largest Quality Control department. To improve the quality of its games, the company incorporates cutting-edge technology and innovation into its processes.
The QC teams collaborate to manage multiple testing cycles, such as mobile and console functionality testing, compatibility testing, and compliance testing. A fully integrated production team works on co-development of numerous AAA Ubisoft projects at the company. Ubisoft Pune is proud of its varied team and is dedicated to improve the lives of its players.
In October of 2018, Ubisoft Mumbai opened its doors. The studio fits nicely with the Ubisoft DNA, as it is located in a bustling city with a creative talent pool. Ubisoft Mumbai has had rapid growth and is now working on intriguing projects. The studio has a full-fledged AAA production staff dedicated to co-developing AAA Ubisoft games. By partnering with leading colleges and cultivating a strong network of creative talent in India, Ubisoft Mumbai is working to create a gaming ecosystem.
Interns Co-Dev Agile Coordinator Job Description
Are you well-organized and enjoy engaging with others? You have a chance to work with us! Your purpose as an intern Co-dev Agile coordinator is to assist our Production teams in using Agile procedures.
You will be a member of the India Co-Dev Cell. This team is made up of Agile experts who are in charge of building up the best-fit Agile processes for Production projects, as well as monitoring and supporting process execution and continuity.
- Understand the current Co-Dev India Cell processes setup and demonstrate the understanding in carrying out the following activities:
- Drive Process continuity checks as per the framework.
- Tracking and monitoring time critical actions & follow-up on blockers
- Support in Production KPIs reporting
- Work with the Co-Dev Agile Specialists to understand the process for Structure & Setup phase for new projects
- Scrum Master certification (preferred but optional).
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in English; spoken and written
- To be dynamic, proactive and results oriented
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes and be flexible
- Know how to influence and propose win-win solutions
Аррly Link is given belоw Jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte