Insights Analyst | Linkedin Careers | Analyst | Latest Job Opportunity 2021
Established in 2003, LinkedIn interfaces the world’s experts to make them more useful and effective. With in excess of 756 million individuals around the world, including chiefs from each Fortune 500 organization, LinkedIn is the world’s biggest expert organization. The organization has a differentiated plan of action with income coming from Talent Solutions, Marketing Solutions, Sales Solutions and Premium Subscriptions items. Settled in Silicon Valley, LinkedIn has workplaces across the globe.
LinkedIn brings your professional network online, offering you unprecedented access to people, jobs, and opportunities. We’re on a mission to connect the world’s professionals in order to increase their productivity and success. Our first concern is talent, and we make it a point to apply that attitude to both our customers and our own workers. We’re searching for people who can help us realise our goal of providing economic opportunity to every member of the global workforce by aligning with our purpose, culture, and values.
As an Insights Analyst at LinkedIn, you’ll use one of the world’s most comprehensive private data sets to uncover insights that will help our sales team better serve our clients. You must be extremely analytical, comfortable constructing and scoping ambiguous queries, have a passion for querying databases, and enjoy presenting your findings in a visually engaging manner to be successful in this profession. Because your stakeholders may not always be aware of what is achievable, it is critical that you ask practical questions to gain clarification as well as manage expectations about what you can achieve.
Are you looking for your ideal job? We at LinkedIn endeavour to assist our employees in discovering their passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way things are done in the world.
A Technical Recruiter will assist our Bangalore team in identifying, screening, and hiring competent individuals. Through innovative outreach strategies, you will be responsible for creating a pipeline of best-in-class talent for LinkedIn in this role. You’ll work to cut the time it takes to fill each position while also trying to increase your hiring supervisors’ satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leverage LinkedIn’s unique data to drive insights and learnings which address our clients’ business challenges.
- Interrogate databases to extract necessary data and visualize findings in either in Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau or other data visualization software
- Act in a consultative capacity to your sales partners and the wider business in the area of data-driven Insights
- Handle multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously
- Proactively identify opportunities to develop scalable insights for internal and external stakeholders
- Provide training to non-technical people on tools, analytics and insight
- Basic Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in a client facing role
- Experience in a role requiring data interrogation, analysis and visualisation
- Experience with SQL or a similar data querying language
- Preferred Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in math, marketing, statistics, economics or related quantitative field
- Be comfortable structuring and scoping ambiguous requests
- Ability to convert a complex data set into an actionable recommendation
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in the Technology and/or Consultative industry providing actionable insights to customers
- Experience with Teradata, Hadoop (Hive/Pig) and/or Python
- Experience with Tableau, Highcharts or other data visualization software
- Experience with project management
- Experience in the HR domain will be advantageous
- Fluency in an additional language would be advantageous
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte