Senior Executive | Indigo Airlines | Job Opportunity in Pune | Indigo Careers | Latest Jobs 2021
As of August 2021, Indigo is India’s largest passenger airline, with a market share of 57 percent. As a low-cost carrier, we primarily serve India’s domestic air travel market, focusing on our three pillars of low fares, on-time arrivals, and a courteous and hassle-free experience. Indigo has come to be associated with punctuality.
Roles and Responsibilities | Indigo Airlines
- Achieving Revenue Targets: Ensure that the agreed individual agency revenues are met/exceeded.
- Agency Relationships: Maintain effective relationships with key agents such as high performing and potential Travel Agencies to achieve the agreed objectives as stated above.
- Customer Handling: Ensure efficient sales service to customers in accordance with their business requirements, including timely information on product, policies, schemes, schedule and other updates etc. Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business, increased market share and sustainable relationships.
- Market Intelligence: Provide timely and actionable MIS to SM/RM ensuring that the revenues remain on track and the HO can react effectively to OAL market practices. Regular market updates to make correction in the sales planning to increase effectiveness.
- Networking: Responsible for ensuring a wide spread market coverage and distribution network of the agents, by identifying potential agents. Ensure that the sales calls specified/planned per month are met.
- Customer Satisfaction: Ensure customer satisfaction at all times by providing quality services to meet individual agents needs. Be patient and courteous while handling agents in different/difficult situations. Impart precise knowledge to agents.
- Co-ordination: Undertake close co-ordination with related departments like Sales Support, Commercial, Corporate Sales and finance departments with an aim to ensure better service to the clients.
Qualification | Indigo Airlines
Education : Graduate in any discipline.
Experience : 2-4 experience
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte