HR Intern | Smytten | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2022
Smytten is an online discovery platform for premium items and services that aims to improve the way aspirational Indians discover, interact with, and acquire premium products and services by making the experience more immersive. It will be India’s first discovery and trial platform, spanning numerous premium lifestyle categories such as beauty and grooming items, health and fitness, wellbeing, and other services. Smytten was launched in August 2015 by Siddhartha Nangia and Swagata Sarangi, both graduates of the Indian School of Business. Swagata previously led business marketing at Google, and Siddhartha, an FMCG sector veteran, was a director at Unilever London.
HR Intern Job Description
|АРРLY BY||12 Jun’ 22|
- Work closely with and assist a dedicated HR to support the employees and managers/ directors in the business unit (BU) to meet the BU/organizational goals
- Work on employee on-off boarding
- Work on employee relations
- Work as HR single point of contact
- Work on policy implementation
- Work on employee performance management
- Work on employee recognition programs
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 27th May’22 and 1st Jul’22
- are available for duration of 4 months
- are from or open to relocate to Ahmedabad
- have relevant skills and interests
- Skill(s) required
- English Proficiency (Spoken)
- English Proficiency (Written)
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Click Here to view Stories