HR | Freshers | Jobs | Zalaris | Alert | Chennai | Latest Jobs 2022
Simplify your workday. Accomplish more. Our goal is to make HR and payroll administration easier for you and provide you with meaningful data so you can spend more in people. Our principles unite us as a company by guiding how we interact with one another, our customers, and our partners across the markets we serve.
We think that everyone has a role to play in this organisation, and that no one person is superior to another. We dare to reach for the stars! Everyone’s mantra is #bestingmyself because we strive to be the better version of ourselves for the team. We think that the best results are gained by getting the best out of your team and helping each other to the finish line, rather than by being the best in the team.
This is pure teamwork at its finest. With an annual revenue of 78 million Euros, we are Europe’s top provider of Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions, servicing more than 1.5 million employees weekly (2020). In most of our markets, we are ranked first or second. Our consultants have over 21 years of expertise working with customers to change HR. Visit zalaris.com for more information about us.
To focus on scaling recruitment marketing and bringing the Zalaris talent brand to life by embedding it across talent acquisition and other critical talent processes while providing a best-in-class experience for all candidates and hiring managers.
- Partner with the Head of Talent Acquisition and business leaders to build and deliver our global employer talent brand strategy.
- Identify partners and platforms to help position our brand among key talent segments.
- Define the strategy, roadmap, and success metrics for all Talent Acquisition events, ensuring they are built to meet our awareness, attraction and reputation goals.
- Consistently keep abreast of trends and changes in the space, updating the business and proposing ways to participate where necessary.
- Partner cross-functionally with Marketing to develop a toolkit of assets to enable recruiting to do their jobs, inclusive of job description guidance, marketing materials, and digital shareable content.
- Create ongoing and innovative engagement programs to continuously evolve our employer brand.
- Build out the employer brand online strategy from the ground up, including employment related social channels, career site, advertising and social campaigns
- Experience building talent attraction programs from scratch either as part of a team or as an individual contributor.
- Established relationships with talent attraction partners, platforms or branding organizations.
- Experience using data to tell compelling stories, secure buy-in and track progress to demonstrate success.
- 1+ experience in marketing, recruitment, and/or HR.
- 2+ years developing and publishing content / brand marketing with an emphasis on talent or employer branding and recruitment marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent in work experience in relevant disciplines.
- Multicultural working environment
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Flat organizational structure
- Growth and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte