Consultant | SAP Finance /Tax Consultant | HP | Careers | Job | Alert | Latest Jobs in Gurgaon 2022
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
This role requires expert-level SAP4 HANA FI knowledge as well as integration with the ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Determination Tax Engine. Is recognised as a subject matter expert because he applies extensive subject matter knowledge to address challenging business issues. Contributes to the creation of new ideas and procedures on a regular basis. Work on difficult problems that necessitate a thorough examination of various elements in order to analyse events or data.
Leads functional project teams and/or gives expertise to them, as well as participating in cross-functional initiatives. Assists in the improvement of processes and the establishment of policies as an expert. Represents the company to external consumers and clients on a regular basis. Within broadly specified policies and processes, uses significant autonomous judgement to choose the optimum technique for completing work and meeting objectives. Lower-level employees may receive mentoring and guidance.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key tactical leaders and business implementation leads. Uses deep business knowledge of multiple businesses or sub- domains to drive engagement for major IT initiatives. Influences overall IT and business planning; engages in strategic business planning where there is IT impact.
- Communicates tactical IT decisions and plans and works to achieve alignment with relevant areas of the business, function, or geography.
- Represents the needs of the business, function, or geography on an ongoing basis to maintain consistent plans between IT and the business.
- Identifies areas where the business, function, or geography can take advantage of standard IT solutions.
- Drives for adoption of standard solutions.
- Actively participates in IT projects to ensure that business, function, and geography “customers” are included appropriately and ensures that they receive sufficient and timely communications.
- Establishes IT processes which are consistent with overall organization objectives.
- Responsibilities As An SAP FI Consultant
- Expertise in SAP SD/FI/MM Integration both Input and Output Tax with ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Determination Integration
- Expert in functional and Technical knowledge of SAP and Taxation in Order to Cash (OTC-AR), Procure to Pay (PTP-AP) Tax lifecycle transaction
- Experience with General Ledger. AP and AR modules, Clearing, Financial Statement version, Creation of master data, Substitution and Validation, Batch Jobs, Translation
- Accounts Payable: Providing analysis during Delivery, Invoice creation, Down payment creation and payments, workflow related issues
- Period End Closing activity on Financial Accounting Configuration like translation and reevaluation , bad debt monitoring, FI-MM stock account material valuation validation
- Issues for integrations of EDI non-PO, PO and SAP API Interfaces.
- Design and Build FI Baseline Configuration, including Fit-Gap Analysis, Creating Functional Specification and Functional Unit Testing.
- SAP Tax Reporting (ACR, SAP Document Compliance)
- BRIM knowledge is nice to have
- Responsibilities As OneSource Consultant
- ONESOURCE Configuration both standard and Customized
- Provide Training/Knowledge transfer to End User and Support teams
- ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Reporting knowledge;
- Go-Live and Post Go-Live Support and Hypercare
- Design and Implementation of Custom Configuration according to user requirements, including but not limited to Tax Rules, Product Mapping, Date Determination Rules, Tax Code assignments
- Incident Resolution, KT sessions, Knowledge article preparation
- Responsibilities As Tax IT Analyst
- Expertise in Input & Output Indirect Taxes for US (Sales Tax and Use Tax), Canada (GST/PST/HST), EMEA (VAT), Brazil (IPI/ICMS/ISS/PIS/COFINS) and India-GST and Asia Pacific Countries
- OneSource Tax Engine Integration requirement gathering and business mapping
- Tax determination with Reverse Charge Mechanism
- Requirements gathering for Global Tax Law changes and business process mapping for OTC & PTP scenarios
- Typically a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years of related experience or a Master’s degree and a minimum of 8 years experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills. Strong business experience in multiple business sub-domains.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Excellent project management and process development skills.
- Overall Tax business knowledge
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte