Jobs in Hul | Analytics Product Executive | Hindustan Unilever | Career Opportunities | Latest Jobs 2021
Be a member of the world’s most successful, mission-driven company. Collaborate with globally recognized brands that better the lives of our customers and the communities in which we live. We encourage big and little innovations to help our company win and develop, and we believe in business as a force for good. Make use of your energy to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas, and disrupt processes. Mentorship and inspiration are provided by our exceptional company leaders and colleagues, so you can be your best.
Job Description | Hindustan Unilever
The Analytics Product Executive’s main job is to enable the development of the Analytics Products and assist with the deployment and activation of Product with the Business.
Roles and Responsibilities | Hindustan Unilever
- Define the scope of the Analytics product by producing a Functional Specification as per requirement.
- Plan for the Data infrastructure to enable seamless product development.
- Lay down and execute the product roadmap to market which entails POC, approval, deployment and activation.
- Work with business stakeholders to ensure change management activities relevant to successful solution adoption are delivered Incorporate user feedback into the product as product improvements.
- Strategize and implement Product’s impact assessment in markets.
- Implement the communication strategy about the product to acquire more markets.
Eligibility | Hindustan Unilever
- Business partnering skills
- Organizational awareness and knowledge of business organization structure
- Project mgmt. skills and ability to synchronize the planning & delivery of the deployment activities at market level within a broader/global transformation context
- Agile mindset
- Sound Analytics Background
- Good communication skills
- Prior experience in Product Lifecycle Management.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte