HR Generalist | HDFC | HDFC Careers | Job Opportunity in Delhi | Latest Jobs 2021
Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC Ltd.) was a pioneer in Indian housing finance, assisting 6.6 million Indians to buy their own home to date.
Roles and Responsibilities |HDFC Careers
- Deliver full recruitment services including but not limited to front end needs analysis, using the website and recruitment portal for sourcing and conducting interviews for vacancies in HDFC Ltd. Working closely with Recruitment Consultants and Academic Institutions for filling vacant positions in HDFC.
- Handling matters pertaining to HR Statutory Compliances.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Generation and analysis of data / MIS pertaining to various areas/ parameters of the function.
- Assist in the development and implementation of employee engagement programs that will drive increased employee satisfaction and commitment levels.
- To be a part of the team that is driving HR Automation.
- Day to Day HR operations.
- Extensively interacting with employees Pan India and handling their queries and concerns.
Minimum Qualification | HDFC Careers
- Ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization.
- A self-starter with a high degree of initiative.
- A flexible team player.
- Good communication skills and assertiveness.
- Attitude to serve internal customers, empathetic, innovative in generating ideas to enhance effectiveness of the function.
- Strong Analytical ability
- MBA/PGDM (Full time, qualified)
Experience – 0 to 2 years
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte