Growth Product Management Intern | Adobe Internship
Adobe’s mission is to change the world via digital experiences. We provide everything everyone needs to build and deliver amazing digital experiences, from young artists to multinational companies. We’re dedicated to allowing people to create beautiful and powerful photos, videos, and apps, as well as transforming how businesses communicate with customers across all screens.
Job Description | Adobe Internship
Join one of Adobe’s summer internship programmes in Marketing, Sales, or Consulting. These teams work closely with our customers to help them reach their objectives by utilising Adobe products and consulting to assist them grow their businesses.
Responsibilities | Adobe Internship
- Marketing – Join Adobe’s Global Marketing Organization and take on impactful work including but not limited to: Driving project alignment, assisting with designing communication strategies for Adobe customers, and developing and implementing content strategies. You will have the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of Adobe’s product segments and new initiatives.
- Sales – Join the Adobe Sales Academy, a multi-phase world-class accelerated sales program designed to help sales talent grow their career. You could work with potential customers through the early stages of their buyer journey and interact with Sales Leaders through; target market penetration, following up on marketing-generated leads, webinar and event follow-up, and more.
- Consulting – Join Adobe’s Consulting teams to engage with potential or current Adobe customers to address and challenge business problems using Adobe’s products. These teams help customers growth by driving business activities such as go-to-market strategies, sales prioritization, increasing product engagement, and more
Eligibilities | Adobe Internship
- Currently enrolled in a General Assembly Bootcamp through Adobe’s Digital Academy program*
- Strong interest in technology, self-motivated, and driven by results
- Self-initiative, confidence, & resourcefulness. Passionate about exceeding expectations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and highly collaborative environment. Dedication to constant self-improvement and a willingness to be coached.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, good listener, good organizational skills
- Enthusiasm and a passion to bring new ideas and thinking
At Adobe, you’ll be engaged in an excellent work atmosphere that has been honoured on Best Companies lists all over the world. You’ll also be surrounded by colleagues who are dedicated to helping each other progress through our innovative Check-In system, which allows for continuous feedback.
Adobe is the place to be if you want to make an impression. On the Adobe Life blog, read what our workers have to say about their work experiences and learn about the valuable benefits we provide. Adobe is a non-discriminatory workplace. Regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte