Graphic Design Intern | Unacademy | Careers | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2022
We are India’s biggest learning stage that has animated numerous splendid personalities. In a half year, more than 300,000 understudies have profited from more than 2,400 online examples and specific seminars on breaking different cutthroat assessments on our foundation. We have onboarded a portion of the top instructors in the nation, including Kiran Bedi, India’s first lady IPS official.
We are contacting the existences of individuals in the most remote corners of the country. Our examples of overcoming adversity incorporate a huge number of understudies who have broken the hardest of assessments, worked on their capacity to talk and compose, and expanded their insight.
Graphic Designer Intern Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work on video editing and graphic designing for Unacademy’s ‘Core-Engineering YouTube’ channel
- Create and transform existing/new videos into high-impact, visually-appealing videos
- Conduct market research on similar YouTube/Instagram channels
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 13th Jul’22 and 17th Aug’22
- are available for duration of 2 months
- have relevant skills and interests.
- Skill(s) required
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Video Editing
- Video Making
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte