Graduate Engineer | Maruti Suzuki | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
Innovations, foresight, and a commitment to bringing the finest to Indian roads power these experiences. Since the launch of the legendary Maruti 800 in 1983, the firm has been at the forefront of a change revolution. Turning a country’s necessity for transportation into a passion for it.
Tastes and desires, on the other hand, change with each new generation of Indians.
This has not been viewed as a hurdle by Maruti Suzuki, but rather as an incentive to push the boundaries of automobile design. One of the steps it has taken to ensure that its automobiles satisfy new era demands is to include design and technology. Maruti Suzuki is completely focused on the potential of tomorrow now. And anyone is welcome to join us on this adventure.
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, India’s foremost passenger car manufacturer, is looking for young and brilliant Graduate Engineers from the 2020 batch who have 12 to 22 months of industry experience (after BE/Btech) as of March 31, 2022.
- Online Test (Technical, Aptitude & Psychometric)#
- Personal Interview (Technical + HR)
- Work Experience :12- upto 22 months (as on 31st Mar ’22) post BE/B.Tech
- Degree : BE / B.Tech (Regular / Full-time only)
- Passing Year :2020 only
- Branches :Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Production, Information Technology, Computer Science, Safety and Tool & Die
- Marks %age : 65% or equivalent CGPA (6.5/10) throughout, 10th, 12th or Diploma, B.E /B.Tech (as applicable)
- College/Universities : AICTE/UGC recognized
- Age : 21-27 years (as on April 1, 2022)
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte