Graduate Engineer | Maruti Suzuki | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Innovations, foresight, and a commitment to bringing the finest to Indian roads power these experiences. Since the launch of the legendary Maruti 800 in 1983, the firm has been at the forefront of a change revolution. Turning a country’s necessity for transportation into a passion for it.
Tastes and desires, on the other hand, change with each new generation of Indians.
This has not been viewed as a hurdle by Maruti Suzuki, but rather as an incentive to push the boundaries of automobile design. One of the steps it has taken to ensure that its automobiles satisfy new era demands is to include design and technology. Maruti Suzuki is completely focused on the potential of tomorrow now. And anyone is welcome to join us on this adventure.
Graduate Engineer Job Description
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, India’s leading passenger vehicle manufacturer, invites applications for the hiring of young and bright Graduate Engineers from the 2020 batch with 12-upto 24-month industry experience (post B.E./B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech) as of June 30th, 2022.
- Online Test (Technical, Aptitude & Psychometric)#
- Personal Interview (Technical + HR)
- Work Experience :12- upto 22 months 12-upto 24 months (post B.E./B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech) as on 30th June 2022.
- Degree :BE / B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech (Regular / Full-time only)
- Passing Year :2020 only
- Branches :Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical/Electronics, Production, Plastic and Tool & Die
- Marks %age : 65% or equivalent CGPA (6.5/10) throughout 10th, 12th or Diploma, B.E /B.Tech, M.E /M.Tech
- College/Universities : AICTE/UGC recognized
- Age : 21-29 years (as on April 1, 2022)
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte