Assistant Manager | Finance | Gurgaon | Genpact is Hiring Manager
About Company | Genpact is Hiring Manager
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose — the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people — we drive digital-led innovation and digitally enabled intelligent operations for our clients. Guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of clients, many of them Global Fortune 500 companies, we drive real-world transformation at scale.
We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 90,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi, and more than 30 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent the ways companies work. We know that reimagining each step from start to finish creates better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – accelerating digital transformation to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here.
Responsibilities | Genpact is Hiring Manager
• Preparing reconciliations for affiliate positions. Involves identifying transactions that are driving out of balance, applying aging and a status.
• Processing journals to clear out of balances
• Investigating out of balance’s and contacting other country contacts to resolve issues
• Process settlements of intercompany balance
• Management of Invoice booking, reconciliation and settlement, Closely engaged with Credit Control, Operations and Claims teams through investigation clearance of open positions
• Process debit notes that are sent to other affiliates for settlement
• Ensure stakeholders queries are attended to and resolved in a timely, responsible and proactive manner.
• Understand end to end accounting work, including FA, IC and Closing and Reporting.
|Check out the latest opening in Byju’s|
Check out the latest opening in Pepperfry
Check out the latest opening in HUL
Check out the latest opening in UrbanClap
Check out the latest opening in FAB
Check out the latest opening in Barista Coffee Company
Check out the latest opening in Quality Council of India
Check out the latest opening in Credit Suisse
Check out the latest opening in Larsen & Turbo
Check out the latest opening in Amazon
Click Here For More Jobs Opportunity
Click Here For More Internship Opportunity
Qualifications | Genpact is Hiring Manager
• CA Inter, B.Com, M.Com or equivalent Graduate
• Proven work experience
• Good understand of MS Office (i.e Excel)
• Good written and verbal language skills, as per country requirement for the in-scope profile.
• Customer service orientation and flexible as needs change.
• Working experience with People Soft, Blackline
• Understanding of Insurance accounting