Frontend Developer | FactSet | Careers | Job | Alert | Latest Job Update Career Height 2022
FactSet is a strong information system that aggregates hundreds of datasets. Business analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers / management firms, and other financial professionals can use it to study companies, portfolios, markets, and economies because it is a one-stop shop for financial data and analytics. FactSet, headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, was founded in 1978 and now employs almost 10,000 people in 64 sites across the world. It has annual revenues of over $1.1 billion.
Our operations are spread across North America, Europe, and the Pacific Rim. The Company has been publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol FDS since 1996, and it is also dual-listed on the NASDAQ under the same symbol. It provides comprehensive financial and economic information to the investment management and banking industries.
The spirit of going above and beyond for our clients and each other unites us. We want to cultivate a globally inclusive culture that allows our employees to be themselves at work and to participate, be heard, contribute, and grow. We are always looking for people with different ideas, backgrounds, and experiences to join our team.
We understand that our best ideas can come from anybody, anywhere, at any time, and that they can assist us in providing the best solutions for our clients all over the world. FactSet is a great place to work because of our inclusive work environment, which maximises our diverse values, engagement, and productivity.
Frontend Developer Job Description
The Front Office Solutions team provides market-leading portfolio management and trading solutions that span the Portfolio Lifecycle. Portfolio Management Platform (PMP), FactSet OMS, Portware/FactSet EMS, and Analytics APIs can be integrated or used independently with other products used by clients. We create solutions that power the front-office from analysis to execution.
- Develop new FactSet Enterprise/EMS Web components
- Design and develop micro services to meet functional, stability and scalability requirements
- Adopt test driven development methodologies and write unit and integration tests
- Work in agile team environment and coordinate with architects, engineering, and product managers
- Mentor and assist other junior engineers in design, implementation, and code reviews
- Ensure high quality, re-usable, and maintainable code
- Work as part of a geographically diverse team
- Give transparent and genuine feedback on regular basis
- Strong experience building single page applications
- Experience with CSS and Sass
- Experience with Git and GitHub based development
- Experience building containerised applications on Heroku , AWS
- Experience building distributed applications
- A desire to learn new technologies and best practices
- Organised, self-directed, and resourceful with the ability to appropriately prioritise work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science or other relevant engineering field
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte