Financial Analyst | Novartis | Jobs in Hyderabad | Jobs Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re pleased with this, we all know there’s such a lot more we could do to assist improve and extend people’s lives. We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions are often found at the intersection of life science and digital innovation. That a various, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and adaptability. and that we can reinvent what’s possible, once we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the best risk in life, is that the risk of never trying!
Financial Analyst Job Description
105,000 people are reimagining medicine for over 766 million people worldwide. 28,000 associates from over 100 countries provide high-quality, affordable medicine on time, every time, safely and efficiently. Novartis Technical Operations (NTO) distributes billions of units of medicine to countries worldwide. This role will assist in the operations of the FPA team at the heart of NTO finance – it is a high impact role that will contribute to NTO’s lower COGS and higher efficiencies.
- The primary purpose of the role is to support and manage various enabling activities such as SLA creation, updation, amendments and other activities relating to the SLAs in alignment with the business and finance. The associate will also be responsible in managing the Master data in the tool.
- SLA Administration support. To create and amend SLA in alignment with teams and various function heads, creation of new entities / services and managing the same in SLA tool.
- Preparing dashboard & follow-up with stakeholders, maintaining proposal repository for respective Service Areas, including creating new entries, making changes, and generating reports
- Maintain regular communication with the service delivery to ensure that all proposals are logged into the system regularly
- Updating Master Date on regular basis, providing or revoking access for the tool provided to the end-user for the tool
- Troubleshooting errors / challenges by actively collaborating with teams, support invoicing process by reviewing the approved SLAs and coordinating with other teams
- Performing monthly invoice reconciliation
- Key Performance indicators- Drive the end-to-end process of SLA creation in the tool timely creation of SLA with accurate details, stakeholder management, ability to act upon and resolve the query, Quality and accuracy of tracking the SLA status
- University degree in Finance, or MBA in Finance from renowned business school
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in managing high volume data
- At least 1 year experience in managing / working with global stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, detail orientation and ability to deep dive in processes and systems
- Good organizational & communication skills, ability to work with different stakeholders in a multicultural environment
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Follow us on Facebook