Financial Analyst | Medline | CA Freshers | Job Alert | Latest Job Update 2022
Medline is a healthcare corporation that manufactures, distributes, and does business in over 125 countries and territories worldwide. We provide our customers with the high-quality medical products and solutions they require to provide the best possible care to every person in every care setting. Together, we free up the clinical and supply chain resources needed to improve healthcare’s overall operating performance.
Medline seeks to assist our customers achieve clinical and financial success in a complicated healthcare landscape. We accomplish this by taking a personalised approach to listening to and better understanding our clients’ needs in an environment that relentlessly demands lower costs and greater results. Every day, our responsiveness and commitment to improving healthcare are seen in our actions. We are who we are. This is why consumers choose us as their dependable, all-in-one business partner.
Financial Analyst Job Description
A Financial Analyst will be in charge of all reporting and analytics initiatives for Medline’s product divisions in the United States. This highly visible function will be focused on supporting US company and will have opportunities to collaborate with business and other finance departments. This person will be an essential element of the company, assisting with reporting, variance reviews, and divisional profitability.
As the Financial Analyst will be involved in various projects, strong communication skills will be required. A Financial Analyst will also oversee all monthly reporting and search for opportunities to automate and streamline operations. Medline is now working to streamline all reporting in the United States, and this post will be an important part of that endeavour.
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting along with relevant commentary.
- Involve in month end accounting close and year end close for product divisions in relation to internal management reporting
- Experienced professional role responsible for completing operative work as per agreed specifications and quality norms.
- Performs skilled work requiring some functional training or job experience.
- Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed rules/instructions/procedures.
- Recognizes and escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with non-standard issues/problems.
- Interactions are largely with own workgroup but may interact with users around first line queries/requests for information.
- Good knowledge of one functional area/sub process, accounting impacts, etc.
- Communicates effectively and collaborates well with colleagues
- Support on ad-hoc projects as assigned
- CA with 0-4 years of experience in corporate and business management reporting.
- Work experience (preferable)
- Experience of Management Reporting
- Strong analytical mindset has been demonstrated through project
- IS experience
- Strong in MS Office (Excel and power point)
- Nice to have: SAP and Mfg. industry experience
- Soft skills
- Ability to communicate strongly and influence without authority
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexibility and good team player
- Multiple stakeholder management
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte