Financial Analyst | McDonald’s | Chicago | Latest Job Alerts 2021
McDonald’s is proud to be one among the principal perceived brands inside the world, with cafés in more than 100 nations that serve more than 70 million clients every day. since the worldwide pioneer inside the food business, our tradition of advancement and industriousness keeps on driving us.
From drive-through updates to conveyance to portable requests and pay, we are developing rapidly. Joining McDonald’s means planning for an impressive future and getting ready for a profession which will have impact round the world.
At Mcdonald’s, we consider a to be as a chance to have constructive outcome. We lead through our qualities focused on inclusivity, administration, trustworthiness, local area and family. From help of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity undertaking and manageability drives, our qualities keep us committed to utilizing our scale for great: useful for our clients, individuals, industry and planet. We likewise offer a wide scope of exceptional advantages including a vacation program, educational cost help and adaptable work game plans – look at them here!
For more jobs and opportunities click here
Inside US Finance, the National Field Finance (NFF) group might be an esteemed colleague with Field Offices, Zones and subsequently the US Controller Group (USCG). NFF’s job incorporates empowering a climate for the ten Field Offices to share standard procedures, distinguish fundamental arrangements, and look for efficiencies.
The National Field Finance group performs concentrated Field Finance capacities including however not restricted to Franchisee monetary wellbeing checking, eatery deals investigation, land improvement support, and monetary examination for proprietor/administrator business surveys.
For Jobs in Philadelphia click here
- Work closely with NFF Team to support the review and analysis of Franchisee financial documents and key financial measures as part of the Franchisee Business Review Cycle.
- Collaborate with the Field Office Finance teams to provide monthly review of accounts receivable, handle forms for development projects, document and monitor financial assistance, and support the lending process for reinvestment activity.
- Coordinate and prepare the documentation and tools needed for the accurate and timely financial analysis of restaurant sales between Franchisees.
- Assist with various ad-hoc requests and special projects supporting the Field Office Finance teams.
- As a conduit interacting with multiple Field Office Finance teams, identify operational improvements to drive efficiencies across the U.S. system
- 4 year degree required in accounting/finance
- 2+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and reconciliation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, and can express ideas effectively.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to balance competing priorities.
- Operates effectively in a team environment with remote workers.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Suite of Products including Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Word.