Financial Analyst | American Express Careers | Jobs in Gurgaon | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
About Company | Financial Analyst | American Express | Jobs in Gurgaon
At American Express, we as a whole realize that with the appropriate sponsorship, individuals and organizations have the office to advance incrediblely. Regardless of whether we’re supporting our clients’ monetary certainty to move ahead, taking trade higher than ever, or empowering individuals to investigate the planet, our partners are continually reclassifying what’s conceivable — and we’re glad to back each other consistently. when you join #TeamAmex, you become a section
As a neighborhood of the Colleague Experience Group, we endeavor to supply a fantastic partner experience a day. We fixate on understanding the partner insight at a more profound level to co-make straightforward and extraordinary methods of working that empower everybody to be and convey their best. We have an effect inside the existences of our kin, giving a culture of learning and cooperation, and assisting them with what they need to succeed and flourish.
We have them covered as they develop their abilities, overcome new difficulties, or possibly set aside effort to go through with their family or local area. Also, when they’re ready to battle a substitution profession way, we’re in that general area with them, giving them the direction and force into the least difficult future they imagine.
Responsibilities | Financial Analyst | American Express | Jobs in Gurgaon
- The incumbent will be primarily accountable for the AXP Balance sheet Assurance , Research & Clearance, Compliance and Analytics
- Responsible for managing Balance sheet Reconciliation – Research & Clearance and Analytics
- Manage ageing of accounting & reconciliation of open items and keep them under desired limits
- The role would require participating and lead in projects from their respective process perspective
- Continuously challenge the Status Quo and seek opportunity for process redesign
- Always ensure Financial Integrity and proactively identifying risks
- Ensure timely closure of AXP balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the internal linkages in driving projects
- Ensure timely and accurate reconciliation of the accounts assigned
- Provide prompt and courteous service to the customer and clients
- Drive efficiency in the process
- Support the internal linkages in driving projects
- Meet and exceed the quality, cycle time & the other process SLA’s
- Promote positive relations with various stakeholders/ teams
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures
- Follow up with users proactively and ensures that assigned cases are resolved in a timely manner
- Escalate open/ unresolved cases to the appropriate leadership
- Stay up to date with any changes in the system/processes
Eligibilities | Financial Analyst II | American Express | Jobs in Gurgaon
- Ensure timely clearance of open items in assigned accounts
- Build and leverage relationships across a wide range of cross functional teams to ensure seamless process
- Support projects to drive process enhancements and automation initiative
- Support managing internal and external audits and other submissions to comply with regulatory/ tax requirement
- 0-3 Years of relevant experience
- Must have a background in Finance/Accounts.
- The incumbent should either be a Graduate (B.Com or equivalent) or Post Graduate with around 1-2 years of relevant post qualification experience
- Must have strong analytical skills, maturity, good judgment, positive/independent/ structured approach
- Should be able to operate in a Global environment
- Must possess strong problem solving, planning and analytical skills to facilitate and focus on continuous improvement, innovation
- Must be proficient in using standard MS office products especially in PowerPoint, Excel.
- Must have the ability to influence outcomes and build strong relationships.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact with senior leadership, multiple employee levels /business partners/customers.
- Strong understanding of AR/AP process flow
- Control & Compliance mindset
- Project management
- Must have strong skills in accounting, finance and finance system controls. Understanding of various AMEX finance practices will be an advantage.
- Should have E2E knowledge about the Prepaid & Alternative Payments process/systems related to World Service, Process Operations.
- Must be aware of the various analytics, MIS related to BSR related processes.
- Basic understanding and appreciation of automation capabilities
- Digital mindset and understanding of systems and automation tools like Machine Learning, AI, etc.
- Accounting Knowledge
- Oracle GL & SL
- Front end system –Globe star, etc.
- MS Office
- FIS Intellimatch – Reconciliation system
- Data Watch
- Put Enterprise thinking first
- Be a strong team player
- Make Collaboration essential
- Seek regular coaching and feedback
- Communicate frequently, candidly and clearly
- Make decisions quickly and effectively
- Live the blue box Values
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte