Financial Analyst II
At American Express, we as a whole realize that with the appropriate sponsorship, individuals and organizations have the office to advance incrediblely. Regardless of whether we’re supporting our clients’ monetary certainty to move ahead, taking trade higher than ever, or empowering individuals to investigate the planet, our partners are continually reclassifying what’s conceivable — and we’re glad to back each other consistently. when you join #TeamAmex, you become a section
As a neighborhood of the Colleague Experience Group, we endeavor to supply a fantastic partner experience a day. We fixate on understanding the partner insight at a more profound level to co-make straightforward and extraordinary methods of working that empower everybody to be and convey their best. We have an effect inside the existences of our kin, giving a culture of learning and cooperation, and assisting them with what they need to succeed and flourish.
We have them covered as they develop their abilities, overcome new difficulties, or possibly set aside effort to go through with their family or local area. Also, when they’re ready to battle a substitution profession way, we’re in that general area with them, giving them the direction and force into the least difficult future they imagine. They also provide amazing offers like dell amex offer, etc.
Responsibilities | Financial Analyst | American Express | Jobs in Gurgaon
- Managing Rewards accounting & reporting activities and ensuring integrity of financial results.
- Prepare monthly rewards-related management reporting, constantly driving innovation and change
- Interface with key reporting systems and interaction with technologies groups
- Identify accounting and reporting issues and drive root cause investigation and resolution
- Work with technology partners, understanding reporting system.
- Support the maintenance of a robust control environment for E2E Rewards
- Support projects and business initiatives to ensure Financial and Control requirements / considerations are addressed
- Support Global Rewards Policy compliance execute Account Reviews
- Interface directly with internal/external auditors to represent the rewards control environment
Eligibilities | Financial Analyst II | American Express | Jobs in Gurgaon
- CA/CPA – 2 years of Relevant Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – 6+ Years of Relevant work experience
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte