Financial Accounting Analyst | The Walt Disnep | Career Opportunity | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
The Walt Disnep Company is a prominent diversified multinational family entertainment and media organisation with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer goods, and interactive media.
Walt Disnep proudly maintains its heritage of delivering world-class tales and experiences for every member of the family, from humble origins as a cartoon company in the 1920s to its prominent position in the entertainment business today.
Consumers and guests from all around the world enjoy Walt Disnep’s tales, characters, and experiences. Our staff and cast members collaborate to produce entertainment experiences that are both widely and regionally valued in more than 40 countries.
Financial Accounting Analyst Job Description
The Real Estate Controls department is in charge of managing, developing, and carrying out the financial accounting functions for both Corporate Real Estate Operations and Design and Delivery in relation to the domestic and international real estate portfolios. Real Estate Controls is in charge of this portfolio’s purchasing, contract initiation and/or change orders, and invoice processing. Furthermore, Real Estate Controls ensures that all financial processes and policies adhere to corporate guidelines.
The Financial Accounting Analyst will be part of a team responsible for procurement activities in support of various capital projects and repairs and maintenance transactions under the purview of Corporate Real Estate, with a focus on customer service, satisfaction, and consistency. The Financial Accounting Analyst will create shopping carts for capital and operating costs for various projects, as well as for repairs and maintenance of our campuses on the East Coast of the United States, which will then be converted to purchase orders in our SAP system.
This position must obtain and validate all supporting documentation for compliance purposes. The Financial Accounting Analyst will be in charge of resolving purchase order issues and expediting (as needed), as well as processing service entries and/or payment requests. In addition to the procurement activities mentioned above, this position will be in charge of updating project reporting, ad hoc reporting requests, and contract closeout processes. The Procurement Representative will report to a Manager in the United States, with a dotted line to an Indian Manager.
- Processing of approved shopping carts from SAP (includes ensuring compliance related documents are provided and providing “training” for the requesters)
- Resolving vendor issues (generally payment related, but could include other situations)
- Providing customer service and order status information.
- Perform service entries and payment requests
- Performing contract closeout processes and drafting contract initiation packages
- Refreshing project reporting
- Ad hoc reporting requests
- Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 2 to 4 years experience.
- Skills required –
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills (persuasion & influencing)
- Basic understanding of fixed asset, project, and repairs and maintenance accounting
- Has a customer oriented mind set
- Detail oriented (focus on quality and not necessarily speed)
- Ability to multi-task