Finance | Finance Specialist | Marriott Surat | Career | Opportunities | Job | Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Mаrriоtt Internаtiоnаl, Inс. is аn Аmeriсаn multinаtiоnаl соmраny thаt орerаtes, frаnсhises, аnd liсenses lоdging inсluding hоtel, residentiаl, аnd timeshаre рrорerties. It is heаdquаrtered in Bethesdа, Mаrylаnd. The соmраny wаs fоunded by J. Willаrd Mаrriоtt аnd his wife Аliсe Mаrriоtt; the exeсutive сhаirmаn оf the соmраny is nоw their sоn, Bill Mаrriоtt аnd the Mаrriоtt fаmily retаins mаjоrity оwnershiр оf the соmраny.
Mаrriоtt is the lаrgest hоtel сhаin in the wоrld by the number оf аvаilаble rооms. It hаs 30 brаnds with 7,642 рrорerties соntаining 1,423,044 rооms in 131 соuntries аnd territоries. Оf these 7,642 рrорerties, 2,149 аre орerаted by Mаrriоtt, аnd 5,493 аre орerаted by оthers рursuаnt tо frаnсhise аgreements. The соmраny аlsо орerаtes 20 hоtel reservаtiоn сenters..
For establishments with bookings of over 300 peak rooms and considerable local catering revenue, serves as the sales department’s leader. Manages the property’s sales activities, both reactive and proactive. With overall responsibility for reaching booking targets and property revenues, provides day-to-day direction to sales employees in order to meet property sales objectives. In all elements of the sales process, implements the brand’s service strategy and appropriate brand initiatives, with an emphasis on developing long-term, value-based customer connections that enable the hotel to meet its sales goals.
Assesses the property’s participation in various sales channels (e.g., Area Sales, Group Sales within the Sales Office, electronic lead channels, etc.) and cultivates strong working connections in order to proactively position and sell the property. Manages the marketing budget in order to produce property-specific campaigns, promotions, and collateral that will increase revenue and help the property accomplish its goals. For regional and national promotions, interfaces with regional marketing communications. Develops and implements property-wide initiatives that deliver products and services that meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer profile and property associates, while also generating a return on investment for the owner and Marriott International.
- Evaluate account information presented by automated calling system.
- Communicate with customers regarding delinquent account status.
- Determine customer’s ability to pay and offer appropriate payment options.
- Enter details of conversation and agreements into computer system.
- Review and comprehend delinquency status reports.
- Review and identify payment posting errors in financial systems and file for corrective action.
- Make collection escalation recommendations to appropriate individuals when more severe efforts are needed.
- Submit requests on behalf of customers for reports, statements, and forms to internal processing groups.
- Analyze information using computers with business processing software.
- Keep team leads/managers/directors abreast of trends and issues or status of work.
- Use computer systems and software packages to input, access, modify, store, or output information
- Enter and retrieve data from computer systems using a keyboard, mouse or trackball.
- Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Monitor and respond to inbound customer, client, and property communications via email, voice mail, etc. in a timely manner
- Speak to customers and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Prepare and review written documents (e.g., daily logs, business letters, memoranda, reports), including proofreading and editing written information to maintain accuracy and completeness.
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Protect the privacy and security of customers and coworkers.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
- At least 1 year related work experience
- No supervisory experience is required
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte