Finance Specialist | General Electric | Finance Jobs | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
GE takes up the task of creating a world that works. GE has been inventing the future of industry for more than 125 years, and today its devoted staff, cutting-edge technology, and worldwide reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s workforce are diverse and committed, working to achieve GE’s goal and deliver for its customers with the utmost integrity and dedication. www.ge.com
Finance Specialist Job Description
Responsible for providing financial planning, analysis and reporting for Corporate, a business, or a P&L within a business. Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team. Focused on execution of standard enabling activities/provision of advice subject to policy and work routines within an enabling discipline. There may be some latitude to rearrange the sequence to complete task/duties based on changing situations.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- Responsible for the analysis and the financial ratios that will reveal the rate of return the business is earning on the retained earnings and assets.
- Broadening knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in own discipline to execute functional policy/strategy; still developing functional knowledge and skills.
- Understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- May have some autonomy to make decisions within a defined framework. Resolves issues in situations that require good knowledge and judgment within established procedures. Consults more senior team members for issues outside of defined policy/parameters.
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal skills. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE Healthcare. Explains technical information to others.
- This role requires 3 plus years of experience in the Finance & Income Statement.
- Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college ( or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte