Finance Jobs | US Tech Solutions | Baltimore | Maryland | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
Our Talent Your Results – this is often the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
At US Tech Solutions, we understand how critical talent is to each organization, also as how the planet of labor and therefore the workplace is changing. we provide the foremost effective means to assist you acquire, manage and optimize the proper talent on-demand – when, where and the way you would like it.
US Tech Solutions was founded in 2000 and today we are counted among the most important yet the fastest growing staffing firm; all achieved organically.
We are a worldwide organization offering talent solutions to 150+ customers including 20% of the Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. Headquartered in New Jersey, we operate with 40 global locations across the U.S., Canada, Europe, and India.
As a licensed Minority commercial enterprise, we embrace diversity as a core component of our culture, our approach to business, and therefore the opportunities we offer to our clients and our employees. We are proud to be rated as ‘The Top Business within the U.S.’ by Diversity Business since 2011.
Working as your strategic talent partner, our team of expert and specialized individuals act as a catalyst for enhanced operational efficiency and increased productivity.
Find More Jobs Click Here
- Processing incoming and outgoing paperwork including mail and facsimiles
- Support client service associates and operational personnel
- Checking inbound client documents for accuracy, notating all activities on the account, and submitting accurate forms for final processing to the service center
- Make outbound contact both in writing and verbally with clients concerning paperwork.
- Requires ability to define and prioritize project activities and follow-up on project progress
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong working knowledge, and proficiency in the appropriate computer programs such as MS Word and database input is essential, knowledge of financial services field.
- Must be able to learn quickly and engage in a number of detailed tasks at once.
- Must have strong flexibility in regard to the duties assigned and problem-solving skills, be able to work independently.
- Requires ability to prioritize multiple requests and work to various deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge and proficiency in the appropriate computer programs such as MS Excel and database input is essential
- Knowledge of the financial services field is desirable
- Must be able to learn quickly and to engage in a number of detailed tasks at once
- Must have strong problem-solving skills, be able to work independently
- Attention to detail, Communication skills, Problem Solving.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree related to Finance/Accounting/Economics/Business Administration/Business management