Finance Intern | HSBC Bank | Career Opportunities | Internship Alert | Latest Internship in 2022
About Company | HSBC Bank
We’re а finаnсiаl serviсes оrgаnisаtiоn thаt serves mоre thаn 40 milliоn сustоmers, rаnging frоm individuаl sаvers аnd investоrs tо sоme оf the wоrld’s biggest соmраnies аnd gоvernments. Оur netwоrk соvers 64 соuntries аnd territоries, аnd we’re here tо use оur unique exрertise, сараbilities, breаdth аnd рersрeсtives tо орen uр а wоrld оf орроrtunity fоr оur сustоmers.
Job Description | HSBC Bank
Some occupations provide greater opportunities than others. Take a peek at the chances available right here at HSBC if you’re seeking for new career prospects. The Industrial Trainee position is located in HSBC InvestDirect Financial Services India Limited (“HIFSL”Finance )’s department.
Roles and Responsibilities | HSBC Bank
- The role requires that the individual;
- to support in posting daily accounting entries and printing of vouchers/documents etc.
- to support in Bank Reconciliations and banking activities.
- to help in month end procedures eg. Accruals, Prepaid expenses, settlement of advances etc.
- to do documentation for all foreign remittance, if any
- to support the preparation of MIS and group submissions.
- to assist in preparing various schedules required for statutory/tax/transfer pricing audit requirements
- To assist in compiling data for tax authorities’ submissions
- to assist in misc. administrative activities, as and when required
Eligibility | HSBC Bank
- Inter C.A and B.com
- Eligibility Criteria
- HIFSL employees will be eligible to apply to this role after completion of 12 months in the current role/position at the time of application on level transfer and/or promotion.
- Entity Employees (not from HIFSL) to be guided by their internal policy on tenure completion in current role at the time of application before applying and share line manager approval once shortlisted.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte