Finance Executive | Indigo Airlines | Job Opportunity in Gurugram | Indigo Careers | Latest Jobs 2022
As of August 2021, Indigo is India’s largest passenger airline, with a market share of 57 percent. As a low-cost carrier, we primarily serve India’s domestic air travel market, focusing on our three pillars of low fares, on-time arrivals, and a courteous and hassle-free experience. Indigo has come to be associated with punctuality.
Roles and Responsibilities | Indigo Airlines
- Validating the Airport charges and Cargo invoices with the agreements, circulars and revisions thereof.
- Processing of invoices in SAP and timely payment considering GST/TDS/TDC and other statutory compliances.
- Posting of collection charges entries in SAP. Sending collection charges invoices to vendors on monthly basis after updating collection charges tracker. Follow up with vendors for non-receipt of payments & discrepancies.
- Sending passenger data to vendors on Fortnightly basis.
- Performing GST & TDS reconciliations and vendor coordination for ensuring no loss of GST/TDS credit.
- Reconciliation of Vendor balances, Security Deposits, Bank Guarantee and follow up for any discrepancy
- Performing GL/TDS/Vendor knocking off on monthly basis.
- Updation of Invoice tracker along with payment details on daily basis.
- Coordination with Admin/Procurement/Legal/others for invoices, provision & query resolutions
Qualification | Indigo Airlines
- Experience : 2-5 years experience
- Business Unit
- Revenue Accounting
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Follow us on Facebook
- Click Here to view Stories