Finance Analyst | McKinsey and Company | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022 | Career Height
There was a time when economic growth, sustainability, and inclusion were seen as trade-offs, but leaders today need to achieve all three. This new paradigm of growth will be more sustainable, driving innovation while reducing environmental impact. It will also be more inclusive, creating access to opportunities for people worldwide.
This is not an easy task, but our ambition is to help organizations and their leaders make it a reality. We combine bold strategies and transformative technologies to help organizations innovate more sustainably, achieve lasting gains in performance, and build workforces that will thrive for this generation and the next.
Finance Analyst Job Description
You will be based in our Chennai office as part of our Post-Payment Audit team, with is part of our Global Finance & Accounts service line.This group performs investigations into expenses of firm members
- You will scrutinize supporting documentation, analyze reports from expense reporting tools/vendors, and perform research on the internet to validate the business reason of certain expenses.
- In this role, you will seek clarification from colleagues on expenses and be responsible for assessing the adherence to different office policies.
- Upon completion of audits, you will compile all the findings, write audit reports to senior leadership, office finance and may also provide supporting evidence of the findings if needed to human resources, legal, and professional standards committee outlining the issue. Finally, you will suggest additional algorithms whenever required in the risk scoring model to enhance the audit efficiency.
- Graduate in Accounting/Auditing/Finance, or related discipline
- Knowledge on Fraud & Investigation will be an added advantage (CFE preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in a shared service environment or audit firm
- Sound understanding of audit theories, principles, and practices
- Use logic to analyze new audit scenarios and deal with ambiguity comfortably
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency in advanced excel, word and in PowerPoint for audit reports
- Highly organized in performing daily audits and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Establish new controls in the process and streamline any manual efforts
- Contribute towards process improvement and automation (Basic knowledge of data analytics will be an added advantage)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte