Field Engineer I | GE Healthcare | Internship Alert | Remote | Latest Internship 2021
Every day many people feel the impact of our intelligent devices, advanced analytics and AI. As a number one global medical technology and digital solutions innovator, GE Healthcare enables clinicians to form faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by its Edison intelligence platform.
With over 100 years of healthcare industry experience and around 50,000 employees globally, the corporate operates at the middle of an ecosystem working toward precision health, digitizing healthcare, helping drive productivity and improve outcomes for patients, providers, health systems and researchers round the world. We embrace a culture of respect, transparency, integrity and variety.
As a Field Engineer, you’ll perform preventative maintenance, installations, troubleshooting, and repairs on our life-changing medical equipment for one or more modalities within a hospital or healthcare system within the Philadelphia area. GE Healthcare may be a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to enhance lives within the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join a corporation where every voice makes a difference, and each difference builds a healthier world.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE
CLICK HERE FOR MORE
- Perform timely and accurate preventative maintenance, installations, and troubleshooting on medical equipment within a hospital or healthcare system to ensure optimal delivery of healthcare services to patients.
- Maintain relationships with customers and ensure timely communication, resolution and proper follow-up to drive customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and hospital protocols, to ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are met; ensure documentation of all work performed is captured, including the ordering of parts.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field; OR equivalent military education; OR participant in the formal GEHC Biomed/FE Services Internship or Military Externship program; OR High School Diploma/GED and 4 or more years of experience servicing electronic equipment.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 35 lbs. unassisted and frequently bend, stoop, twist, climb, crouch/squat, kneel/crawl, sit and stand for long periods of time. Must also be able to reach at, above and below shoulder level, flex/extend neck and have good hand and finger dexterity.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to be available after-hours and/or work a rotating on-call schedule, including weekends.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte