Export-Import Administrator | Shell Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job Update 2022
Shell has been operating in India for almost 80 years. Shell India invests in its people through industry-leading development programmes that help our employees succeed and connect with specialists on a local and global level. We have already spent more than $1 billion in India’s energy sector, in a socially and environmentally responsible manner. Shell is the only international company with a retail fuel licence in India.
Shell has opened a new IT centre in Bangalore, with ambitions to expand it over the next five years. The IT Hub’s mission is to support the business by focusing on business outcomes and delivering technological solutions that support business agility and profitable growth.
Export-Import Administrator Job Description
You will manage the import/export process and ensure compliance with all required government laws and licencing regulations as Export-Import Administrator. You will design and implement the system and policies needed to manage the documentation processes required to import and export goods and materials.
You will also design and implement all import-export strategies, as well as prepare an effective business plan for all projects in order to meet the target. In this role, you are in charge of overseeing all import and export of goods, as well as supervising the delivery of all goods and efficiently managing the distribution of all goods to various geographical locations. The following are additional responsibilities:
- Oversee handling Import-Export Operations and Customs Clearances PAN India.
- Ensure safety in all transportation and design cost-effective methods for the same, analyze the best means of transportation.
- Maintain subject matter expertise in all import and export operations and evaluate all company businesses and provide a required classification for same.
- Collaborate with senior management and ensure compliance with all trade regulations and changes and provide training to all company employees for all import processes.
- Perform all internal and external audits and perform required prior disclosures for all processes and supervise efficient working of all external agents such as freight forwarders customer brokers, Transporters, and Customs Consultants.
- Monitor implementation of all department operations and ensure compliance to all regulations for department and subsidiaries and adhere to all standards for import and export goods and establish all targets and streamline processes to incorporate all government regulations.
- Design all compliance forms and templates, prepare required reports, maintain efficient import and export classification databases and ensure accuracy in same to ensure compliance to all regulations.
- Assist all companies in import and export operations and implement trade agreement programs and maintain internal controls for same.
- End to End logistics for Import of Base oil & other raw materials /finished products from overseas (Freight Forwarding, Customs Clearance & documentation, Transportation, freight negotiations, and all other activities involved in Import operations).
- Coordination with Customs Clearing agents /Freight Forwarders /Transporters & other related internal/external stakeholders for the smooth operations & timely clearance of Import/Export shipments.
- Maintaining records for IDPMS & EDPMS entries & closure of the same.
- Managing contracts for/ Customs Clearing Agents/Freight Forwarders & Transporters through quarterly/half-yearly BPR & KPI tracking.
- Maintaining all records (physical/Soft documents) as per the GRM guidelines.
- Dealing with Customs /GST/Govt Authorities for the clearance of Import & Export Shipments.
- Timely Payment processing of all vendors & Obtaining quarterly No Claim certificates from all vendors.
- Tracking & Availing Drawback claims for Exports.
- Handling Customs Clearance of Liquid Bulk Cargo in massive means.
- Maintaining a good relationship with Internal & External stakeholders.
- Keep yourself updated with changes in Customs/Government rules/policies, compliances, and timely adherence to the same.
- Continuous improvement to bring in more efficiency & Cost-saving ideas.
- Prepare & maintain all MIS reports.
- Processing of Customs Duty payment, stamp duty payment, Supplier payments, Vendor payments.
- Ensure timely submission of post-clearance documents to the payments team and respective stakeholders.
- Ensure maintenance of all licenses/permission and timely renewal of the same.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s degree / Post Graduate in EXIM or Foreign trade (Preferred)
- Minimum of work experience of around 5 to 10 years preferably in Oil & Gas /Lubricants industry.
- Strong collaboration skills with multi-functional work environment
- Effective Stakeholder Management
- Influential communication skills and solution oriented
- Vendor management and Contracting processes
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte