Executive-Operations | American Express Careers | Jobs in Gurgaon | Job Alert | Latest Job Update Career Height 2022
At American Express, we as a whole realize that with the appropriate sponsorship, individuals and organizations have the office to advance incrediblely. Regardless of whether we’re supporting our clients’ monetary certainty to move ahead, taking trade higher than ever, or empowering individuals to investigate the planet, our partners are continually reclassifying what’s conceivable — and we’re glad to back each other consistently. when you join #TeamAmex, you become a section
As a neighborhood of the Colleague Experience Group, we endeavor to supply a fantastic partner experience a day. We fixate on understanding the partner insight at a more profound level to co-make straightforward and extraordinary methods of working that empower everybody to be and convey their best. We have an effect inside the existences of our kin, giving a culture of learning and cooperation, and assisting them with what they need to succeed and flourish.
We have them covered as they develop their abilities, overcome new difficulties, or possibly set aside effort to go through with their family or local area. Also, when they’re ready to battle a substitution profession way, we’re in that general area with them, giving them the direction and force into the least difficult future they imagine.
Executive-Operations Job Description
We provide our colleagues with the resources they need to succeed both professionally and personally. That is why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that allows colleagues more flexibility while preserving key aspects of our unique in-person culture. Colleagues will work onsite, in a hybrid model (a combination of in-office and virtual days), or fully virtually, depending on their role and business needs.
- Customer Service Role in Global New Accounts – Australia and New Zealand Market – Credit Cards + SBS
- Candidate will be handling Inbound and Outbound Call Volumes for applications from Australia and New Zealand markets.
- Candidate will also be responsible for managing communications with applicants and internal stakeholders via email channels.
- Record retention and proper documentation of calls and processing steps of an application
- This is a Blended Role which involves 80% calling and 20% written communication subject to changes in business needs.
- Should be comfortable working in 24*7 Environment.
- Hybrid Structure will require working from office once site opens.
- Should be comfortable in working for a fast paced process and environment with changing needs.
- Should be comfortable in providing OT support in times of business needs
- Delivering outstanding service in every interaction and leaving a lasting positive impression by utilizing One GNA Voice servicing ethos.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with customer centric approach.
- Understanding of AML procedures and processes.
- Maintaining privacy integrity of customer information
- Understanding and interpreting of KYC and Income Documents to comply with internal criteria and policy
- Understanding Small Business Service customers and their requirements
- Working with and liaising with other teams and departments
- Managing a workflow in line with departmental and individual goals and to departmental quality standards.
- Being a central point of contact applicants enabling 1st Contact resolution on enquiries, through both telephone and email communications
- Maintain and build excellent working relationships with stakeholders, Strategy partners and Technologies groups.
- The incumbent should not be on any active form of counseling in the last 90 days at the time of application deadline.
- Skills Required
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking skills
- Punctuality and willingness to adhere to schedule
- Meeting & exceeding customer expectations
- Demonstrating teamwork
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal with shifting priorities and high workload
- Pro-actively seeks opportunities for improvement.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte