Executive Assistant | MG Motors | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
The 96-year-old start-up MG has championed and promoted innovation since its inception. Because how would we know where we might be tomorrow if we don’t attempt new things? The only approved Morris Garages (MG) passenger vehicle dealer in Telangana is MG Motors-Hyderabad. It is a subsidiary of Raam Group, India’s fastest-growing professional automotive corporation, which is the proud leader of the MG revolution in Telangana, handling both sales and servicing for the entire state.
Our state-of-the-art showroom, which is located in the heart of Banjara Hills, attracts customers from all across Telangana, as well as the surrounding regions. Genuine MG parts are also sold through our activities. We are pioneers in providing the greatest customer service experience and satisfaction because of our culture and people. This is why we believe in retaining employees that are not just motivated, active, and devoted to our overall purpose and vision, but also reflect the underlying values that we as a business believe in. We carry an unbreakable set of values and ethics with us because we live by our ideals in everything we do.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INTERNSHIP
CLICK HERE FOR MORE JOBS
We instil empathy and sincerity in our customers and workers, resulting in an environment of integrity and openness. We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence in all facets of business as a group. Morris Garages has always stood for staying ahead of the curve and innovating to give what customers want, and we’re here to do it again at MG Hyderabad. MG – Prepare for the future!
This position is great for a “aspiring CEO” because you will be observing one in a fast-paced, rapidly changing company and will gain a comprehensive understanding of how the company operates. You must always be in sync with the CEO, and you must be able to keep up with their pace, rigour, flexibility, and intellect.
- Conduct team reviews and scrutinize business reports on behalf of the CEO
- Take charge in the absence of CEO with their guidance
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Is comfortable with ad-hoc/unstructured work environments similar to early startups
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte