Engineers | Google | Jobs in Google | Staff Product Analyst | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
About Company | Engineers | Google | Jobs in Google
A problem is not completely solved until it has been solved for everyone. Google employees create products that help people create possibilities for themselves and others, whether they live down the street or across the globe. Bring your imagination, intellect, and a healthy fear of the impossible. Bring everything that distinguishes you. We can build for everyone if we work together.
Job Description | Engineers | Google | Jobs in Google
You will provide quantitative support, market awareness, and a strategic perspective to our partners across the company as a Staff Product Analyst. You will serve as an analytics expert for your partners, utilising numbers to help them make better decisions, as a data-loving member of the team. You’ll tell tales using data to provide relevant insight. You’ll offer important recommendations to your colleagues in Engineering and Product Management at Google. You’ll like adding up the numbers one minute and reporting your findings to a team leader the next.
Roles and Responsibilities | Engineers | Google | Jobs in Google
- Conduct data analysis to make business recommendations (cost-benefit, invest-divest, forecasting, impact analysis).
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of leadership, creating visual displays of quantitative information, and develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to understand their business needs, formulate and complete full analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables, and presentations.
- Develop a vision and roadmap for analytics across a product or functional group.
- Own relationships with executive stakeholders across Google Engineering.
Qualification | Engineers | Google | Jobs in Google
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences) or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in an analytical function.
- Experience working with statistical packages (e.g. R, SAS, Stata, MATLAB, etc.).
- Experience with articulating product questions, pulling data from data sets (e.g., SQL), and using statistics.
- PhD degree with emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences).
- Experience in scripting with SQL, extracting large sets of data, and design of ETL flows.
- Interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis, and trends, and applied knowledge of measurement, statistics, and program evaluation.
- Ability to translate analysis results into business recommendations.
- Distinctive problem solving skills and impeccable business acumen.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte