Engineering Executive | HUL (Hindustan Uniliver Limited) | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Rajasthan 2022
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
Roles & Responsibilities | Jobs in Uniliver
- Responsible for ensuring high availability of critical Material handling equipment.
- Ensure Uptime by more than 98% by executing the preventive maintenance as per maintenance schedule and explore various options for moving towards predictive maintenance.
- Responsible for carrying out the trouble shooting of mechanical failures, control systems, field Equipment, and familiar on root cause analysis, FMEA and problem-solving techniques to identify the exact problem to propose change in design or logic to permanently solve the problems.
- Should have good control system knowledge & hands on experience in handling SRM Cranes, PLCs, field equipment, Fire alarm system, CCTV, PA & access control system etc.
- Familiar with all types of communication protocols.
- Responsible for spares management and procurement for equipment upkeep.
- Manage procurement activity by identification of vendors, obtaining quotations, preparation of technical and commercial comparisons and evaluation
- Provide inputs to prepare Control philosophy with all safety and process interlocks to ensure zero accidents, Zero spillage and no deviation in process specification.
- Responsible for erection and commissioning of the equipment in co-ordination with contractor which includes hot and cold loop testing, sequence trail with all safety and process interlocks.
- Responsible to completely prepare Permit to Work and Job Safety Analysis documents.
- Understands lock-out Tag-out, working from Heights, Confined Entry requirements and strict adherence to the processes. Can lead and technically close out the near miss investigation. Ensure compliance of PPE.
- Ensure all operations in Warehouse and Distribution Centres are within the agreed SHEQ and food safety guidelines.
- Implement TPM across DCs and drive productivity
- Build and Sustain collaborative/ productive relationship with Unilever Customers; 3PLs to drive costs and efficiencies
- Develop, implement, maintain effective contractor control, Engineering, Maintenance procedures and Group Standards.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences
Eligibilities | Jobs in Uniliver
- Diploma Graduate in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation with 60% above throughout academics.
- 3 – 5 years Maintenance Experience Preventive Maintenance and Breakdown Maintenance of ASRS, robotic/ automated systems, Packing machines, SPMs, Conveyor Systems, PLCs etc.
- Willing to work in shifts
- Knowledge of WMS Systems
- Troubleshooting skill on PLC, Communication network
- Project Experience – Procurement, Installation and Commissioning
- Experience of working with 3rd party contractors.
- FMCG experience
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Analyst-Risk & Information Management | American Express Careers | Jobs in Gurgaon | Latest Jobs 2022
- Quality Analyst Specialist | Xiaomi Career | Job Alert | Bangalore | Latest Jobs 2022
- Software Engineers | Jobs in Bangalore | Dell Technologies | Job Alert | Latest Job opportunity 2022
- Systems Engineer | Honeywell Careers | Jobs in Bengaluru | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
- Software Engineer | Amdocs Careers | Job Alert | India | Latest Jobs in Gurgaon 2022
- Associate Systems Engineer | IBM Careers | Job | Alert | in Pune | Latest Jobs 2022