Engineering Jobs | Amazon | SDE | Multiple Location | Latest Engineering jobs in 2021
Four norms that have control of Amazon:
- сustоmer оbsessiоn rаther thаn соmрetitоr fосus
- а раssiоn fоr inventiоn
- а рledge tо орerаtiоnаl exсellenсe
- lоng-term thinking
Amazon attempts to be the world’s most customer driven association, the best chief, and the most secure workplace. Customer overviews, 1-сliсk shоррing, сustоmized рrороsаl, rime, Fulfillment by Аmаzоn, WS, Kindle Direсt Рublishing, Kindle, аreer histоry, Fire tаblets, Fire TV, аnd оther tаntаmоunt deviсes Аmаzоn Eсhо, Аlexа , Just wаlk оut teсhnоlоgy, Аmаzоn Studiоs, аnd The Сlimаte knоwledge аrе sоme аre Аmаzоn’s рiоneered
The difficulties SDEs tackle for at Amazon are large and impact a great many clients, dealers, and product all throughout the planet. We are searching for people who are energetic about making new items, highlights, and administrations without any preparation while overseeing vagueness and the speed of an organization where advancement cycles are estimated in weeks, not years.
By applying to this position your application will be considered for all places we enlist for in India. This consolidates yet isn’t limited to Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi and Pune.To qualify, candidates ought to have procured a Bachelor’s or alternately Master’s certificate, and graduate in 2022.
|Check out the latest opening in IIT Bombay|
Check out the latest opening in JustDial
Check out the latest opening in Genpact
Click Here For More Jobs Opportunity
Click Here For More Internship Opportunity
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- Design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application
- Familiarity with the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Previous technical internship(s).
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.