Engineering Interns | Automation Engineer | Autodesk | Career Opportunities | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2022
Autodesk is revolutionising the way the world is created and built. Our technology is used in architecture, engineering, building, product design, manufacturing, media, and entertainment, allowing innovators to tackle problems big and small all across the world. Autodesk software helps our customers design and create a better world for everyone, from greener buildings to smarter products to more compelling blockbusters.
Autodesk tools such as AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and others are used by over 100 million individuals to unleash their creativity and tackle major design, business, and environmental concerns. Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices, and it uses the cloud’s endless processing capacity to allow teams all over the world collaborate, design, simulate, and fabricate their ideas in three dimensions.
We provide competitive wages and benefits, and we’d love for you to join us. We are happy to be an equal opportunity employer, and we consider all qualified applications regardless of race, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. Check out #AutodeskLife to witness our culture in action.
We have over 10,000 workers worldwide and are based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
You will work as an Automation Engineer for Autodesk’s Enterprise Delivery Center’s Tools and Automations team (EDC). By recognising and resolving issues across Autodesk’s internal applications, EDC plays a critical role in supporting global IT infrastructure. We’re concentrating on adding more automations, a unified DevOps experience, and AI to current procedures to aid EDC’s continuous service delivery.
Our staff is well-known, and the impact of our work can be immediately linked to business outcomes. We value our team’s culture, as well as the culture at Autodesk in general. We are proud of our worldwide team’s diversity, as well as how we work and communicate with one another. Your job is to find, build, and implement automations that increase the Operations team’s productivity hours.
- Identify and collect automation requirements and devise the best approach to develop and deliver the automation.
- Adopt different automation tools, languages, and methodologies based on the need.
- Be creative by leveraging the technologies to propose, design and deliver impactful automation solutions for business problems.
- Explore more deployment, release, service, process, and incident automation practices and improve the overall solution design.
- Take ownership of issues around the automated environment and provide end-to-end solution.
- Summarize, visualize, and communicate the automation benefits in a clear and concise business language.
- Automate IT Processes, infrastructure provisioning, integration between different infrastructure servers etc.
- Maintain a good analytical mindset for problem-solving under stress and time pressure.
- Partner closely with application owners, operations engineers etc., to transform more tasks into meaningful automations
- Contribute to defining standards and best practices of automation across various methodologies adopted
- A self-motivated industry-ready fresher with good exposure towards trending technologies like Automation, Cloud (AWS Preferred), APIs, Python, Chat Bots, etc.
- Good scripting knowledge in Python, Familiarity in other scripting and programming language is a plus.
- Good knowledge of REST APIs, dealing with JSON, YAML config files are mandatory.
- Hands-on automation development will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Docker containers and the Kubernetes environment will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of OS platforms – Windows & Linux.
- Have good verbal communication skills in both technical and non-technical communication.
- Have good experience creating flow diagrams and presentations (PPT).
- Exposure to IT operations will be an added advantage
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte