Engineering Intern | Synopsys | Career | Internship Alert | Latest Internship near Bengaluru 2022
In appreciation of our vision and ability to execute, the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing (AST) named Synopsys Software Integrity Group a leader for 2020. By integrating and automating AST in the software life cycle, security and risk management leaders will be able to achieve shorter deadlines and test more complex applications, removing risk before it puts them at risk.
Every organisation relies on software, and software flaws pose a danger. We’ve compiled the most powerful tools and services into a single platform that allows our clients to discover and correct problems throughout their entire SDLC. For further information, go to: https://www.synopsys.com/software-integrity.html
Synopsys is at the forefront of breakthroughs that are transforming the way we work and play. Automobiles that drive themselves. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a term that refers to a It’s the cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things (IoT) is a term that refers to The Era of Smart Everything is being ushered in by these advances. We’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced semiconductor design and software security solutions. We’d like to meet you if you share our enthusiasm for innovation.
For the Synopsys Software Integrity Group family of products, we are searching for a QA Engineering Intern to create and execute test plans. The selected applicant will collaborate with the test and development teams to create test strategies that are appropriate for the changing product. The ideal individual is predisposed to only accept the highest software quality standards and has a good ability to pinpoint the product’s flaws. The ideal applicant is someone who is driven by achievement and can work in a fast-paced atmosphere with a diverse team. This role demands someone who can work independently while still being comfortable with daily team contact and cooperation.
- Write and execute manual test cases and test plans based on product specifications
- Enhance, maintain and adapt existing automated tests as the product under test evolves
- Report issues found by the automated tests to the product developers
- Develop and maintain automated test code written in a combination of Java and other languages
- B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field is preferred
- Experience in software test automation is a major plus
- REST/SOAP testing, familiarity or expertise using tools like JMeter and SoapUI
- Experience writing software test cases and test plans
- Demonstrated experience setting up, configuring and using Linux and Windows operating systems
- Strong in programming language.
- Strong command line skills in shells such as bash, sh or power shell
- Relational database and SQL experience is beneficial
- First-hand experience working in an agile development environment
- Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills
- Proven to be deadline and results driven working in a high paced, independent working environment
- Strong English communicator (written and verbal)
- You care (about others, about doing a good job, about details)
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte