Engineering Intern | Synopsys | Career | Internship Alert | Latest Internship near Bengaluru 2022
In appreciation of our vision and ability to execute, the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing (AST) named Synopsys Software Integrity Group a leader for 2020. By integrating and automating AST in the software life cycle, security and risk management leaders will be able to achieve shorter deadlines and test more complex applications, removing risk before it puts them at risk.
Every organisation relies on software, and software flaws pose a danger. We’ve compiled the most powerful tools and services into a single platform that allows our clients to discover and correct problems throughout their entire SDLC. For further information, go to: https://www.synopsys.com/software-integrity.html
Synopsys is at the forefront of breakthroughs that are transforming the way we work and play. Automobiles that drive themselves. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a term that refers to a It’s the cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things (IoT) is a term that refers to The Era of Smart Everything is being ushered in by these advances. We’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced semiconductor design and software security solutions. We’d like to meet you if you share our enthusiasm for innovation.
It’s all about developing high-performance silicon chips faster in our Silicon Design & Verification division. We are the world’s top provider of sophisticated silicon chip design and verification solutions. We also create the next-generation techniques and models required to produce such chips. We help our clients optimise chips for power, cost, and performance, allowing them to cut months off their project timelines.
- Role offers opportunity to work in a multi-site environment in Functional Verification.
- Candidate will be part of the Solutions Group at our Bangalore Design Center, India.
- This is a 1 year paid internship position.
- Must have completed Bachelors’ degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering.
- Partial completion of Master’s preferable. (Electrical/Electronics/ VLSI/ MicroElectronics or allied specializations.).
- Higher than 8.0 CGPA/ 80% in Bachelor’s in Engineering and 8.0 CGPA in Master’s till the current semester.
- High academics in 10th std and 12th standard.
- Excellent fundamentals in Digital electronics
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C, C++, Verilog, VHDL, System Verilog.
- Good problem solving skills and deductive abilities.
- Good team player, interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- High levels of motivation and self-propulsion
- Aptitude to pursue a career in VLSI field.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte