Engineering Intern | Software Engineering | Autodesk | Career Opportunities | Pune | Latest Internship 2022
Autodesk is revolutionising the way the world is created and built. Our technology is used in architecture, engineering, building, product design, manufacturing, media, and entertainment, allowing innovators to tackle problems big and small all across the world. Autodesk software helps our customers design and create a better world for everyone, from greener buildings to smarter products to more compelling blockbusters.
Autodesk tools such as AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and others are used by over 100 million individuals to unleash their creativity and tackle major design, business, and environmental concerns. Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices, and it uses the cloud’s endless processing capacity to allow teams all over the world collaborate, design, simulate, and fabricate their ideas in three dimensions.
We provide competitive wages and benefits, and we’d love for you to join us. We are happy to be an equal opportunity employer, and we consider all qualified applications regardless of race, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. Check out #AutodeskLife to witness our culture in action.
We have over 10,000 workers worldwide and are based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
As a software engineering intern, you will be part of a team that is developing key components that will serve as the foundation for the Autodesk data platform. We’re searching for people that are enthusiastic about the idea of creating platforms and ecosystems that house a variety of workflows and interfaces and provide an environment for the growth of workflows and data. We’re looking for folks who enjoy developing solutions for scale, optimization, and reliability.
- Responsible for development and analysis of applications and services, and making recommendations that yield a high quality & robust product.
- Analyse system specifications and translate system requirements to task
- Investigate and, as necessary, prototype technologies and algorithms relating to the task.
- Promote excellence in product design and implementation with regards to efficiency and sc alability
- Prepare, present and discuss benefits and risks of alternative software implementation approaches.
- Conduct and participate in peer design or code reviews with own and other teams.
- Pursuing b achelor’s or Master’s Degree in CS or any Engineering discipline from
- reputed engineering college.
- Knowledge and experience of programming languages like Java (especially Spring
- Framework), C#, NodeJS, Go
- Working knowledge of Mac and Windows platform.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of HTTP/REST APIs, and general API development.
- Knowledge of Cloud te chnologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and AWS stack
- Working knowledge of git and source code management.
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects simul taneously.
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickly.
- Adaptability under changing conditions.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Self – directed, willing to take initiative with minimal supervision.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte