Engineering Intern | Machine Learning Engineers | IIT Bombay | Career Opportunities | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2022
The Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) is one of the country’s fifteen higher institutes of technological, established with the goal of providing facilities for higher education, research, and training in a variety of science and technology subjects. Professors Ganesh Ramakrishnan (Department of CSE) and Ramasubramanian (Department of Humanities and Social Sciences) are working to speed up the digitization of Sanskrit literature. They are currently requesting the cooperation of the community of Sanskrit fans, software engineers, machine learning enthusiasts, project managers, and others, thanks to the OCR and post-editing related technologies developed at IIT Bombay.
- Consulting with managers to determine and refine the tasks and objectives
- Designing machine learning systems and self-running artificial intelligence (AI) and computer vision software
- Creating high-quality software and code which can be reused easily and built upon.
- Transforming data science prototypes and applying appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Ensuring that algorithms generate accurate user-oriented results
- Solving complex problems with deep models while optimizing existing machine learning libraries and frameworks
- Developing ML algorithms to analyze huge volumes of historical data to make predictions
- Running tests, performing statistical analysis, interpreting the test results, evaluating models, and ensuring production requirements are met (e.g., latency requirements, runtime environments, etc.)
- Documenting all software as clearly as possible
- Staying up-to-date with the developments in machine learning, deep learning, and computer vision, specifically object detection
- Working on being proficient in python and libraries like PyTorch and TensorFlow.
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 3rd Mar’22 and 7th Apr’22
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte