Engineer | Qualcomm Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Qualcomm develops ground-breaking technologies that revolutionise the way the world connects, computes, and communicates. Every day, you interact with Qualcomm-enabled smartphones that double as professional cameras and gaming devices, connectivity solutions that keep you connected even in remote areas, 5G that makes cities safer with smart infrastructure, and the technology that powers the smart, connected factories that made your most recent purchase. Our work lies at the heart of and behind the technologies that benefit billions of people every day across numerous industries.
We invented the technologies that allowed 5G to become a reality. We’re taking on some of the world’s most difficult challenges in order to have a positive impact on society for the greater good. You’ll witness how 5G is revolutionising entire sectors and enabling new ones, as well as improving how we work, live, and play.
Engineer-Validation Job Description
The Verification and Validation team is currently looking for self-motivated engineers to perform ARM or DSP-based SOC Pre-Si and Post-Si validation, as well as system level validation and debug. The ideal candidate should use his knowledge and experience to provide leadership, technical guidance, and execution of silicon validation of multiple SOC projects and platforms based on ARM or DSP.
- Candidate should have 2-5 years of related experience in SoC pre/post silicon validation.
- ARM based System-On-Chip Pre-Silicon emulation and Post-Silicon
- ASIC Validation experience related to board bring up and debug.
- Perform system level validation and debug
- Debug experience with Lauterbach Trace32 environment.
- Test equipment like Logic analyzer, Oscilloscope and Protocol analyzers.
- Embedded software development of low level hardware drivers in C language.
- Working experience related to one or more of the following is required. ARM/DSP Processors/USB/PCIE, Ethernet
- Preferred Qualifications
- Familiarity with FPGA prototyping/Verification is a Plus
- DSP processor architecture knowledge
- Firmware is plus.
- Bachelor’s, Electrical Engineering Preferred: Master’s, Electrical Engineering
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte