Engineer | Qualcomm Careers | Multimedia Performance Specialist/Lead | Engineering Jobs | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
About Company | Qualcomm Careers
Qualcomm develops ground-breaking technologies that revolutionise the way the world connects, computes, and communicates. Every day, you interact with Qualcomm-enabled smartphones that double as professional cameras and gaming devices, connectivity solutions that keep you connected even in remote areas, 5G that makes cities safer with smart infrastructure, and the technology that powers the smart, connected factories that made your most recent purchase. Our work lies at the heart of and behind the technologies that benefit billions of people every day across numerous industries.
We invented the technologies that allowed 5G to become a reality. We’re taking on some of the world’s most difficult challenges in order to have a positive impact on society for the greater good. You’ll witness how 5G is revolutionising entire sectors and enabling new ones, as well as improving how we work, live, and play.
Job Description | Qualcomm Careers
Qualcomm is an inventor-led firm that unlocked 5G, ushering in a new era of speedy connection and new possibilities that will alter industries, create employment, and improve people’s lives. But this is only the start. To turn 5G’s potential into world-changing technologies and goods, it will take creative brains with a variety of skills, backgrounds, and cultures.
This is the Age of Invention, and you are a part of it. The System Performance Team is responsible for assessing and optimising SoC level performance and power across a variety of workloads, including automotive, mobile, compute, and artificial intelligence.
- Performance analysis of Multimedia, Modem, ML workloads on emulation platforms for future SoCs.
- Enable multiple workloads on top of Operating System (linux, android) in emulation. Analyze the impact of QoS changes and debug performance issues.
- Understand the architecture of next generation mobile chipsets and analyze power and performance on QCOM SoCs.
- Identify areas of Performance optimization in the SoC in both Software and Hardware architectures.
- Work with Software and Hardware design teams to debug and resolve performance/power bottleneck issues
- Deliver recommendations to Hardware and Software teams to achieve better performance and power efficiency
Eligibilities | Qualcomm Careers
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 2+ years Systems Engineering or related work experience.
- Good understanding of any SoC performance area – Multimedia, Modem or AI/Machine Learning areas and willingness to expand to other areas.
- Knowledge of Linux Kernel Programming and Porting of Linux/Android onto embedded processors and SoCs
- Proficient in Embedded Systems Programming in C, C++
- Knowledge of Compiler Optimization Techniques used for Embedded Systems
- Ability to analyze the performance/power tradeoffs on SoCs.
- Familiar with SoC performance indicators and performance concepts.
- Good knowledge of Computer and Memory Architecture Concepts
- Familiarity with ARM based SoCs and tools (Trace32, perf, PMU etc.)
- Performance Modeling on ARM simulators
- Familiarity with MM, Modem data flow concepts and frameworks
- Embedded System Power Analysis
- Linux and Android Device Driver development
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte