Engineer | Qualcomm Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Qualcomm develops ground-breaking technologies that revolutionise the way the world connects, computes, and communicates. Every day, you interact with Qualcomm-enabled smartphones that double as professional cameras and gaming devices, connectivity solutions that keep you connected even in remote areas, 5G that makes cities safer with smart infrastructure, and the technology that powers the smart, connected factories that made your most recent purchase. Our work lies at the heart of and behind the technologies that benefit billions of people every day across numerous industries.
We invented the technologies that allowed 5G to become a reality. We’re taking on some of the world’s most difficult challenges in order to have a positive impact on society for the greater good. You’ll witness how 5G is revolutionising entire sectors and enabling new ones, as well as improving how we work, live, and play.
Engineer-System Test Job Description
Be an expert in Qualcomm Location Engine Software, Stability, and Integration to deliver high-quality, stable software on time.
Own and maintain critical components of the Location engine Software on an embedded platform.
Resolving software bugs reported by customers in existing software.
You would be the go-to person for debugging, troubleshooting, identifying crashes and stability issues, locating issues reported by customers, analysing, fixing, and reporting them to the development team, and assisting them in narrowing down the root cause and fixing problems.
Create and sustain a continuous improvement culture by evaluating working practises, conducting code reviews, and improving products.
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Electronics/Computers/Electricals
- Proficient in programming with C/C++, Python.
- 0-2 years of SW development work exposure in C or Assembly on an embedded platform for any portable device with a record of strong individual technical achievement.
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills are needed.
- Good analytical / problem solving / sound reasoning skills. The candidate is expected to be self-driven to quickly get up to speed on various issue aspects of the software & flexible to take-up tasks as per the project needs.
- Should have worked on a sufficiently complex real-time SW module with multiple sub-blocks running on a RTOS.
- Exposure in stack level debug and using Trace32/JTAG and other such tools is a plus .
- Familiar with at least one source control tool (P4, CVS, SVN, etc)is a plus
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte