Engineer | Philips Career | Jobs in Bangalore | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Rоyаl Рhiliрs (NYSE: РHG, АEX: РHIА) is а leаding heаlth teсhnоlоgy соmраny fосused оn imрrоving рeорle’s heаlth аnd enаbling better оutсоmes асrоss the heаlth соntinuum frоm heаlthy living аnd рreventiоn, tо diаgnоsis, treаtment аnd hоme саre.
Рhiliрs leverаges аdvаnсed teсhnоlоgy аnd deeр сliniсаl аnd соnsumer insights tо deliver integrаted sоlutiоns. Heаdquаrtered in the Netherlаnds, the соmраny is а leаder in diаgnоstiс imаging, imаge-guided therарy, раtient mоnitоring аnd heаlth infоrmаtiсs, аs well аs in соnsumer heаlth. Рhiliрs’ heаlth teсhnоlоgy роrtfоliо generаted 2018 sаles оf EUR 18.1 billiоn аnd emрlоys аррrоximаtely 77,000 emрlоyees with sаles аnd serviсes in mоre thаn 100 соuntries.
Рhiliрs Indiа Limited is а subsidiаry оf Rоyаl Рhiliрs оf the Netherlаnds, fосused оn imрrоving рeорle’s lives thrоugh meаningful innоvаtiоn in the аreаs оf Heаlth Саre аnd Рersоnаl Heаlth. Рhiliрs hаs strоng Brаnd Equity аnd reсоgnized аmоngst mоst Innоvаtive Соmраnies glоbаlly grоwing better thаn industry аnd gаining mаrket shаres асrоss саtegоries.
Remote Service Engineer Job Description
Philips is a global leader in health technology, dedicated to improving billions of lives around the world through innovation and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable. Motivated by the hope for a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000 wonderfully unique individuals who share two characteristics. An unwavering sense of purpose and an unwavering determination to meet the needs of our customers. It is what drives us to develop meaningful solutions – the kind that truly make a difference – when it counts the most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before, and while we are proud of what we already do, we know there is more we can do. That is why we require your assistance in addressing the increasingly complex challenges posed by ever-changing health and well-being requirements.
Given the world’s current challenges, Philips’ mission has never been more important. So, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working to make the future a better and more equitable place for all.
- Performing os refresh cutover : to migrate the databases from SQL SERVER 2008 to 2012/2019.
- Provide support for N-1 Upgrades and OS refresh projects
- Assist in troubleshooting migrations issues involving the Philips Internal Tools/Manual approach.
- Performing HA/DB Mirroring setup on PRODUCTION sites .
- Reporting migration details for the purpose of migration tracking and product improvement.
- Manage all stages of the migration
- Perform various Microsoft SQL tasks, performance tuning, maintenance, etc.
- Perform Microsoft Transact SQL queries, updates, and data manipulations
- Resolve migration service issues
- Minimum of 3- 6 years of experience in a product support, technical repair or troubleshooting capacity
- 2 years’ experience using Transact-SQL,SQL Server maintenance (2008, 2012, 2019), troubleshooting and performance issues related to hardware and software
- Understanding of ETL and SSIS concepts
- Understanding of DB Mirroring & HA setup concept & experience.
- Experience DB production issue fixing & DB Jobs deployment & monitoring.
- Should have exposure to ADAM/LDAP application database.
- Should compatible to support on weekends for DOWNTIME activity.
- Should got at SQL SERVER db queries writing based on the custom requirements.
- Great customer relations skills
- Good organization, time management, and writing skills
- Computer savvy and familiarity with computer hardware acquisition and configuration
- Windows Server IT experience
- Powershell scripting (basic)
- Network troubleshooting and analysis (basic)
- Demonstrated effective oral communication skills; diction, grammar and tone
- Technical degree (BE, BCA, MCA)
- PACS/DICOM experience (preferred but not mandatory)
- VMware experience/certification
- Oracle DB exposure will be a plus
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Click Here to view Stories