Engineer | Lenovo Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Bangalore 2022
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a Fortune Global 500 business with a market capitalization of $50 billion and operations in 180 countries. We are inventing world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy, and sustainable digital society, guided by an ambitious goal to deliver smarter technology for all.
We are leading an Intelligent Transformation by designing, engineering, and building the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of smart devices and infrastructure, as well as creating better experiences and possibilities for millions of customers around the world.
Engineers Job Description
- Design and develop test cases and validate software based on the product requirements
- Validate applications and/or components on Motorola devices that ship across the globe
- Analyze product requirements for applications or components on Motorola products
- Communicate with the product management, development team, user experience team and product team to deliver world class mobile experiences using Agile Scrum development methodology.
- Apply your excellent skills and instincts in a systematic manner to help identify critical product issues.
- BE/BTech or ME/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent with 0 – 4 years experience in software development and/or test.
- Solid hands-on experience with software testing methodologies.
- Good in reading and understanding requirements, strategize, design and develop test cases
- Fair knowledge of Python or other automation scripting
- Deep understanding of Android architecture and app life cycle
- Understanding of entire software development life cycle of a commercial product
- High energy and passion towards creating world class innovations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte